Open Question: Why Do You Use AliDropship Woo instead of just AliDropship.

kingpin

None of my store is using alidropship standalone version
the reason is I love woocommerce and I know how it works.

Beginners should go for alidropship standalone version who're having no idea about woocommerce.

Though learning woo is easy. No rocket science involved!

standalone version is light weight and is great for beginners who want to start right away without much understanding of how WordPress works.

woocommerce opens the possibilities of enhancing your store with more functionality and power. There is a woo plugin available for every functionality you're looking for to enhance your store/customer experience. For example an ability to send sms text messages to customers about the status of their purchase (there are plugins available for this also)

There are thousands of woocommerce themes available for every type of store.

The best part woocommerce provides Restful API which can help deploy your store to the next level.

And these days people can easily figure out if a store is a dropshiping store or not seeing alidropship built in themes.

my 0.02 cents: learn woocommerce and use it for a long term limitless e-commerce experience.

Regards!

Avito

None of my store is using alidropship standalone version
the reason is I love woocommerce and I know how it works.

Beginners should go for alidropship standalone version who're having no idea about woocommerce.

Though learning woo is easy. No rocket science involved!

standalone version is light weight and is great for beginners who want to start right away without much understanding of how WordPress works.

woocommerce opens the possibilities of enhancing your store with more functionality and power. There is a woo plugin available for every functionality you're looking for to enhance your store/customer experience. For example an ability to send sms text messages to customers about the status of their purchase (there are plugins available for this also)

There are thousands of woocommerce themes available for every type of store.

The best part woocommerce provides Restful API which can help deploy your store to the next level.

And these days people can easily figure out if a store is a dropshiping store or not seeing alidropship built in themes.

my 0.02 cents: learn woocommerce and use it for a long term limitless e-commerce experience.

Regards!

Thank you KingPin. I'm a Wordpress developer and I have a lot of experience with WooCommerce. I just started my first AliDropship site but tried the standalone version and think I will just restart using WooCommerce.

Any plugins you would suggest that are a must for WooCommerce + AliDropship? Thanks!

kingpin

Thank you KingPin. I'm a Wordpress developer and I have a lot of experience with WooCommerce. I just started my first AliDropship site but tried the standalone version and think I will just restart using WooCommerce.

Any plugins you would suggest that are a must for WooCommerce + AliDropship? Thanks!

I use flatsome theme 99% of times
Some of the yith plugins
flat rate shipping plugin

plugin for creating landing pages etc.

Arnaldo

I use flatsome theme 99% of times
Some of the yith plugins
flat rate shipping plugin

plugin for creating landing pages etc.
Hi @kingpin, what plugin do you use for SMS notification and iOS/Android mobile app, please?

I plan to use Twilio for sms. For mobile App I've seen many solution but seem costly to begin with.

Thanks.

Mar

It is a matter of preference. I have used woocommerce for a long time and I know very well how it work. But with all the problems with Aliwoo version of the plugin, I chose the original. I am planning to build another website, I want to use the plugin for woo for a change. I am not decided yet but to say the original plugin is for beginners is underestimating people.

Jess

I usually sum it up by saying that the Woocommerce version gives me the freedom to build my store the way I want.

Mar

I usually sum it up by saying that the Woocommerce version gives me the freedom to build my store the way I want.
That sounds better than saying the original plugin is for beginners. Anyway, the member who said is one with many controversies, not thinking about how people would react, yet trying hard to look like an expert.

Arnaldo

No ecom site is for beginners. Customizing your woocommerce store is much more harder and Aliwoo is less documented by the developer than Original plugin.

What user? What controversies?

Arnaldo

Also, when it comes to branding having a site that looks like everybody else is a problem to me.

More drop shippers and same products are seen every day so we have to use every tool at our disposal to differentiate our sites.

I wish I could share my site but I won't ;-)

Mar

Also, when it comes to branding having a site that looks like everybody else is a problem to me.

More drop shippers and same products are seen every day so we have to use every tool at our disposal to differentiate our sites.

I wish I could share my site but I won't ;-)
Again, it is a matter of preferencen.I am not talking about which is better, I am talking about underestimating people.

Mar

No ecom site is for beginners. Customizing your woocommerce store is much more harder and Aliwoo is less documented by the developer than Original plugin.

What user? What controversies?
Search in the forum, you will see the controversies of the member.