Oberlo Order cannot be fulfilled on AliExpress

Status
Not open for further replies.

ornistav

I'm trying to place an Oberlo order, but the related product suddenly has a message "This item doesn't ship to the USA. I tried to find the same product on AliExpress but all the product pages show that they don't send to the USA.
Please advise,
Thanks,
Talia

Mar

I'm trying to place an Oberlo order, but the related product suddenly has a message "This item doesn't ship to the USA. I tried to find the same product on AliExpress but all the product pages show that they don't send to the USA.
Please advise,
Thanks,
Talia
This is not an Oberlo forum. You checked the product in AliExpress and you have confirmed that it don't send to USA, what is the problem?

Rahm

Yup. Please forward your question to Oberlo. Having said that you need to check your Aliexpress supplier shipping countries always.

Rahm

One more thing to note, on some circumstances you need to explain the customers that it will take longer than before covid-19 for the parcel to reach them. Aliexpress have purchase protection. I asked the seller to extend them and they did. And finally my DS item reached my customer f. It took 56 days! :) ( normally 3 to 4 weeks) Thank god my customer was a patient guy/gal .

But the key is to state delayed delivery in your sales page so they know how long it would take to reach them after they click Paypal pay button. Here is a screenshot of my tracking .

Attachments

• 17track-yanwen-56days.JPG
    17track-yanwen-56days.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 4

Direct Webstore

Rahm, you obviously did not understand my sarcasm. lol. After two months, it's highly unlikely she still has this confused "problem". Replying to old forum threads has been a "forum no no" internet-wide for many, many years. Just letting you know. On many forums, especially technically related ones like this, you may be abused for it from fellow members and/or suspended by the moderators/admins. The reason is to reduce the amount of time-wasting, no longer relevant posts cluttering up the forum.

And to make it worse, your last post is also totally off-topic to the O.Ps "problem" ... another "forum no no".

Sorry, but someone has to tell you. Don't "shoot the messenger". ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.