NOW PROBLEM FIXED THANK YOU Ekaterina

Its been over 12 hours since i replied back to you so called support , IF no on contacts me or fixes the theme error soon i will escalate a claim with paypal as i can use the plugin or the extra ones i bought!!!

Support team sorted my problem out in a day so thank you and now i can relax

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Its been over 12 hours since i replied back to you so called support , IF no on contacts me or fixes the theme error soon i will escalate a claim with paypal as i can use the plugin or the extra ones i bought!!!
We contacted via Private message, I asked your credentials to check your issue out.

Hi yes ionCube loader is installed on the hosting providers server ... where can i get the right plugin when i bought it i sure i downloaded the right plugin

Yaros

Staff member
What's the point to escalate a claim if you can just ask for refund anytime in next 30 days after purchase...

PM me your WP admin access if you need help with installation or send me the error code, I will explain what is wrong on your end.