Notifications setup

Comely

I haven't tried mailgun or other mail clients. I am using Sparkpost. Based on your posts above Sparkpost is easier to setup and don't require a credit card if you are in the free account with daily limit of 750 mails a day, something I am not sure if you will ever reach. I just received a shipped notification from AliExpress a few minutes ago, when I updated the order from Processed to Shipped, immediately I received a copy of the notification sent to the buyer. My e-mails are working very well with Sparkpost.

Hi Mar,

Can u help me on Sparkpost, I have signed up and verified my domain in sparkpost. Now status in sparkpost is showing "sending, DKIM signing"

But when I send a test mail from alidropship plugin, all the mails are going to spam. What could be the reason.

I am new to this forum and building my site , please guide me.

Mar

Hi Mar,

Can u help me on Sparkpost, I have signed up and verified my domain in sparkpost. Now status in sparkpost is showing "sending, DKIM signing"

But when I send a test mail from alidropship plugin, all the mails are going to spam. What could be the reason.

I am new to this forum and building my site , please guide me.
Your test mail was sent successfully, only that it landed in spam folder. Open that test mail and click Not Spam above the mail and send another test mail. The system identify that domain as not spam and it should not land in the spam folder now. I have that experience the first time and it is not something to worry.

Comely

Your test mail was sent successfully, only that it landed in spam folder. Open that test mail and click Not Spam above the mail and send another test mail. The system identify that domain as not spam and it should not land in the spam folder now. I have that experience the first time and it is not something to worry.
Thank u Mar. Will check .

faruka

Hi Yaros, last year your Project Team created a Spark Post for my AliDropship website. I received an email from Spark Post about TSLv 1.0 saying "We previously announced that Spark Post will deprecate TLSv1.0 on June 30. We have extended this date to July 9 in order to give some customers additional time to update their injection code to use a newer protocol: TLSv1.1 or TLSv1.2"
Will this update affect my spark post on my website?

Yaros

Staff member
Hi Yaros, last year your Project Team created a Spark Post for my AliDropship website. I received an email from Spark Post about TSLv 1.0 saying "We previously announced that Spark Post will deprecate TLSv1.0 on June 30. We have extended this date to July 9 in order to give some customers additional time to update their injection code to use a newer protocol: TLSv1.1 or TLSv1.2"
Will this update affect my spark post on my website?

We will take a look.