Not worth it!!!!!!

Een b

Hi all,
So I bought the supreme package from alidropship
This was a massive amount that I paid as it is the most expensive service they have available.
To play open cards, I paid a ton of money for this with the hopes that it will increase my chances for success.
HOWEVER, this was not the case. After your purchase the package, which is extremely hand son while in the process, you are left on your own, and even though one purchased this package with the hopes of ensuring success, you are left hopeless and in the dark.

I can seriously ramble on on how bad of an investment this was for me but just to let everyone know, this is now just over 12 months later, 0 sales and they expect me to pay over $200 just to keep my store running.

Please don't fall for this. These people just want your money and, trust me when I say this, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SUCCESS OF YOU BUSINESS.

Craig Sutcliffe

Hi all,
This was a massive amount that I paid as it is the most expensive service they have available.
To play open cards, I paid a ton of money for this with the hopes that it will increase my chances for success.
HOWEVER, this was not the case. After your purchase the package, which is extremely hand son while in the process, you are left on your own, and even though one purchased this package with the hopes of ensuring success, you are left hopeless and in the dark.

I can seriously ramble on on how bad of an investment this was for me but just to let everyone know, this is now just over 12 months later, 0 sales and they expect me to pay over $200 just to keep my store running.

Please don't fall for this. These people just want your money and, trust me when I say this, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THE SUCCESS OF YOU BUSINESS.
Mate, send me a pm with URL to your store, I have 7 stores, a couple of them less than 3 months old, I've had plenty of sales on all of them, it's about advertising!

Een b

Mate, send me a pm with URL to your store, I have 7 stores, a couple of them less than 3 months old, I've had plenty of sales on all of them, it's about advertising!
My store is suspended so you won't be able to view it.

I am fully aware that it comes down to advertising but as I've mentioned, there is absolutely no assistance from Alidropship with this. I'm not expecting them to do my advertising for me but after I've spent a lot on advertising and reaching out to them for assistance they make no effort to help.

I even purchased the video ads package from them which is really a waste of money. So now I'm in this position where I'm more than $3000 down and zero sales and a store that is suspended.

Georgy

My store is suspended so you won't be able to view it.

I am fully aware that it comes down to advertising but as I've mentioned, there is absolutely no assistance from Alidropship with this. I'm not expecting them to do my advertising for me but after I've spent a lot on advertising and reaching out to them for assistance they make no effort to help.

I even purchased the video ads package from them which is really a waste of money. So now I'm in this position where I'm more than $3000 down and zero sales and a store that is suspended.
Hi all,

Hi! Thank you for reaching out here. I'm George, Product Manager of AliDropship. Our business directly depends on success of our clients, but dropshipping business 80% depends on advertising. Please, contact us here support@alidropship.com and we will do our best to help you out

Janjesant

Hi all,

I am in the same boat as you! I also had to suspend my newest of three sites, which they promise was the best thing!. I purchased the premium service that cost me 4 figures, I had a simple question to my appointed manager so that I can spend more time on the site and all I got was silence! I got so overwhelmed with it and had the site suspended. After all, I'm just a little drop in a massive ocean.

Georgy

I am in the same boat as you! I also had to suspend my newest of three sites, which they promise was the best thing!. I purchased the premium service that cost me 4 figures, I had a simple question to my appointed manager so that I can spend more time on the site and all I got was silence! I got so overwhelmed with it and had the site suspended. After all, I'm just a little drop in a massive ocean.
Hi! Thank yopu for reaching out. if you didn't receive any answer back, please, contact us through website contact form or support@alidropship.com. we will figure out