not updated... "Sorry, this item is no longer available!"

Adil Habib

Hello,
How can a product be update for products that show "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" Product link
it does not change stock or move the product to draft.

Best Regards,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Victoria,

I'd like to jump into this thread as I have experienced the same problem. On AliDropship plugin for WooCommerce, on the Updates page, Auto Updating section, I have the Status set to Enable, and the drop-down set to "Send to Draft". No, it didn't send to draft a product to draft that the AliExpress seller took out of their store.

Marc
Hello,
How can a product be update for products that show "Sorry, this item is no longer available!" Product link
it does not change stock or move the product to draft.

Best Regards,

I check on my side with product that is not available on AliExpress anymore - it was removed to Draft after update. Please check what version of AliDropship WOO plugin you use and update to the latest one.

Adil Habib

I check on my side with product that is not available on AliExpress anymore - it was removed to Draft after update. Please check what version of AliDropship WOO plugin you use and update to the latest one.

AliDropship WOO plugin and WordPress. both are fully updated

AliDropship Woo Plugin Version 0.7.3
WordPress Version 4.9.4

AliDropship Woo
Current Version: 0.7.3
You have the latest version.

A clarification that needs to be made about this specific situation is that the product page is NOT being removed by the vendor... the product page will still be there, it's just that the vendor will add a notice on the page stating that the product is no longer available.

Yes thats correct Marc,

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
AliDropship Woo
Current Version: 0.7.3
You have the latest version.

A clarification that needs to be made about this specific situation is that the product page is NOT being removed by the vendor... the product page will still be there, it's just that the vendor will add a notice on the page stating that the product is no longer available.
Yes, I got it and I managed to find such product and test it. It was removed to draft after Manual update .

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Well, two things...

1) Doesn't work for me, at least not in automatic mode (which sets up a cron job when you enable it, but doesn't appear to be running or if it does, doesn't update this).
2) Manual Mode... gets stuck @ 53% and never completes (it just hangs).
1. Use manual Mode, because during auto-update your IP could be blocked and products will not be updated.
2. Refresh the page and start Update again , the process will be continued.

Adil Habib

Manual update takes forever to update even after refresh it get stuck again after it had continued and i only have around 75 products. i think the auto update does not work.. or might it also gets stuck and does not complete the update fully.

also regarding the IP getting blocked, does it block the server IP (Doamin IP) or my ISP IP when the Manual update is running.
if the ip gets blocked how long is the ip blocked for?

can the auto-updater be setup via Cron Job?

Best Regards,

ps: should add a feature to check if the ip has been blocked or not and if the auto update has been done successfully a report should be Generated to view when the auto-update has been done

Yaros

Staff member
Manual update takes forever to update even after refresh it get stuck again after it had continued and i only have around 75 products. i think the auto update does not work.. or might it also gets stuck and does not complete the update fully.

also regarding the IP getting blocked, does it block the server IP (Doamin IP) or my ISP IP when the Manual update is running.
if the ip gets blocked how long is the ip blocked for?

can the auto-updater be setup via Cron Job?

Best Regards,

ps: should add a feature to check if the ip has been blocked or not and if the auto update has been done successfully a report should be Generated to view when the auto-update has been done
When we are trying to use cron to update products AliExpress blocks the IP, that's the reason why the auto-update is so slow and unreliable now. We are integrating rest API now that will finally fix this issue. As for manual update it should work fine and should not stop like in your situation. Besides blocking IP does not affect manual update at all. May I have access to your website that I could launch manual update myself and check how it will go?

Adil Habib

When we are trying to use cron to update products AliExpress blocks the IP, that's the reason why the auto-update is so slow and unreliable now. We are integrating rest API now that will finally fix this issue. As for manual update it should work fine and should not stop like in your situation. Besides blocking IP does not affect manual update at all. May I have access to your website that I could launch manual update myself and check how it will go?

thanks, Logins sent

Hello, when the new update will become available? I have problem months now with Auto-Update! Manual update takes forever because I have more than 1000 products and need about 20seconds for each product! The result is after some minutes Aliexpress logout it self and stops the manual update. I need to restart and so on.
So when the Auto Update will work?
thank you

Yaros

Staff member
Hello, when the new update will become available? I have problem months now with Auto-Update! Manual update takes forever because I have more than 1000 products and need about 20seconds for each product! The result is after some minutes Aliexpress logout it self and stops the manual update. I need to restart and so on.
So when the Auto Update will work?
thank you
I can't tell you the exact date, but hopefully it will happen in next 2-3 weeks.