Not receiving alerts

Mar

My forum account inbox has a number of new private messages but I don't receive alerts in my email. My email account is receiving emails normally. The problem could be with the forum site as it was down many times recently and could be affected by the maintenance of the site. Support team, please check.

1566025265726.png

Last edited:

Mar

My forum account inbox has a number of new private messages but I don't receive alerts in my email. My email account is receiving emails normally. The problem could be with the forum site as it was down many times recently and could be affected by the maintenance of the site. Support team, please check.

View attachment 9884
Hope the support team will look into this.

Mar

I changed the email ad in the account. I will let you know if I can receive alerts this time.
I have new alerts but still don't receive any in the email. I can only see it when I am logged in the forum.

Mar

Actually, I just noticed I don't get email notifications for replies to threads I'm subscribed to.
That is the issue. Not to mention messages in my inbox. Something is wrong. If there are important messages, I will only know it when I log in.

Direct Webstore

Still not getting email alerts, but I'm going to count it as a blessing in disguise. Now I'll just come to the forum when I want to, rather than emails telling me to. lol :)