Not hear from Aliexpress supplier 24hr?

4RCC

Hi, I have just tried to place an order with a apparel supplier ( Xxxx China) but never hear from them for 24hr...

What can be done (should I simply drop the PO)?
Honestly, not want to drop because it means I have to cancel my order with my client which might damage our service to customers too.

However, the way such Ali-supplier did is really bad and scary, cause no matter how busy they might.
They should at least give some BRIEF feedback i/o having customers be caught in the AIR.!!!

Anyone could share a better approach or solution here.... Urgent & Thanks!

P.S. CNY in China is approaching but supplier should leave a message if they think they can not take any more order from today till the CNY is ended...etc

Mar

Hi, I have just tried to place an order with a apparel supplier ( Xxxx China) but never hear from them for 24hr...

What can be done (should I simply drop the PO)?
Honestly, not want to drop because it means I have to cancel my order with my client which might damage our service to customers too.

However, the way such Ali-supplier did is really bad and scary, cause no matter how busy they might.
They should at least give some BRIEF feedback i/o having customers be caught in the AIR.!!!

Anyone could share a better approach or solution here.... Urgent & Thanks!

P.S. CNY in China is approaching but supplier should leave a message if they think they can not take any more order from today till the CNY is ended...etc
Did you place the order directly with the supplier/seller?

4RCC

Thanks so much for getting back!

Thought this (XXX China) is just a wholesaler/dropshipper in CN ...... Anyway, after struggling the whole
day, finally manage to Chat with the help CENTRE directly (share below URL to that center here), though believe they are not human in service but AI /Robot.

Now the center promises to pick up the case and help to reach out to the XXX Aliexpress supplier to get the answer
for me instead. Hopefully, we know why the supplier keep silent and if there enough stock to meet my order.

Nevertheless, it is not user-friendly or helpful enough if one really needs a direct Chatting service to get an issue to solve.
The center almost only will answer the question after you have placed the order.

One will feel totally helpless and desperate if we want to clear our doubts before swiping our credit card.

https://gcx.aliexpress.com/ae/evaen...0cd925b3&extParam1=9205382&extParam2=20060603

Mar

Thought this (XXX China) is just a wholesaler/dropshipper in CN ...... Anyway, after struggling the whole
day, finally manage to Chat with the help CENTRE directly (share below URL to that center here), though believe they are not human in service but AI /Robot.

Now the center promises to pick up the case and help to reach out to the XXX Aliexpress supplier to get the answer
for me instead. Hopefully, we know why the supplier keep silent and if there enough stock to meet my order.

Nevertheless, it is not user-friendly or helpful enough if one really needs a direct Chatting service to get an issue to solve.
The center almost only will answer the question after you have placed the order.

One will feel totally helpless and desperate if we want to clear our doubts before swiping our credit card.

https://gcx.aliexpress.com/ae/evaen...0cd925b3&extParam1=9205382&extParam2=20060603

So you really did order directly with the seller. I have a number of posts about it, actually it was a warning. https://forum.alidropship.com/threa...e-looking-for-partners.7641/page-7#post-69966. You are lucky AliExpress support entertained you, as you mentioned "The center almost only will answer the question after you have placed the order. But the result is yet to be seen. I have submitted a number of disputes, was refunded four times. If those orders were directly to the sellers, I am sure I was not refunded. The sellers don't even respond to my message despite the promises of AliExpress support that they will help, like they promised you. I am not sure if you have paid the order, hope you don't. If you have paid, hope the seller is responsible enough to ship your order. Honestly there is a chance you will learn the hard way.

Direct Webstore

The simple fact is, is that it's a bit unrealistic to expect an Aliexpress seller to respond to a message within 24 hours. I'd wait for at least 4-5 days before complaining or writing again.

Mar

The simple fact is, is that it's a bit unrealistic to expect an Aliexpress seller to respond to a message within 24 hours. I'd wait for at least 4-5 days before complaining or writing again.
Some sellers may take days to respond to messages, but it is not unrealistic to expect a seller respond within the day. Many sellers respond to my message in a few hours (below) Responding to a message has nothing to do with processing time. If a seller don't respond to a message in two days especially if a chat support agent promised help, something is wrong, the seller may never respond.

1579058515490.png

Direct Webstore

Responding to a message has nothing to do with processing time.
Right. But some sellers are unorganized, useless or just plain stupid and slow at both.

it is not unrealistic to expect a seller respond within the day
Hopefully. The average for me is about 2 days. I wouldn't be making a dedicated post/thread in a forum asking why there has been no reply before that though. Actually, knowing what the average Aliexpress seller is like, I would not bother asking that question at all. ;)

If a seller don't respond to a message in two days
Then I would just be beginning to worry.

at least 4-5 days
By now I'd be 100% worried and contacting the seller again.

I just have lower expectations of them which causes me less disappointments. lol ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mar

4RCC

Fully understood how busy both selling and buying lives can be! But if you want to build up a good relationship with your associates at all levels, one should have the practice to feed within 24 hrs no matter how short your reply be, right?

It takes a few seconds to simply say "please give us some time to check and we will get back to you" will make a Whole Different and Putting Buyers' mind at ease especially when we have already Paid For It!

Any operation/company fail to do such a simple thing to build up their trust with customers, then they deserve to what they have sought (i.e. get Lowest Rating)

Besides, we can not afford or expect our customers to have Low Expectations from us just because our back ends are not up to pace! so that why we need to share to help each other to sort out BAD SHEEPs from the crowds.

Mar

Fully understood how busy both selling and buying lives can be!
Being busy is far from the real reason why the seller cannot respond to a buyers message promptly.
we have already Paid For It!
It is the reason for not responding to your message, you have paid it and they got your money instead of being held by AliExpress.
then they deserve to what they have sought (i.e. get Lowest Rating)
Do not expect it. I have a long discussion with AliExpress chat support supervisor, about a particular seller that I have complained so much, submitted bad reviews and disputes, yet the seller's rating is good. Told them your rating system is like a joke. What I did is remove all the seller's product in my store.
o that why we need to share to help each other to sort out BAD SHEEPs from the crowds.
That is why I have posted the warning not to order directly with the seller so that members of the forum will not learn the hard way.

4RCC

Have no choice but to pay in order to get help from that so call Help Centre (which is operated by Robot)! but cancel the order immediately as instructed by that Centre (hopefully will reclaim my money within 20days as the auto-reply has confirmed?!)

Agreed, and will drop this Appxxxel China out of my store right away.

Direct Webstore

But if you want to build up a good relationship with your associates at all levels, one should have the practice to feed within 24 hrs no matter how short your reply be, right?

OR ... one can just face reality and deal with it as best they can rather than wasting time wishing, fantasizing and dictating about how it all "should" be. The world simply does not work that way. Never has. Never will. Not as long as Humans are running the show. And especially when you're dealing with a "slightly backward in regards to modern business practices" country like China.

It takes a few seconds to simply say "please give us some time to check and we will get back to you"
It takes no time at all if you have an "Auto Respond" set up, but you also have to realize that 80% of the Humans in the world I mentioned above are also incompetent idiots.

On the bright side, that 80 % of the world's population who are idiots also have money and like to buy stuff. That's why I target the U.S. That's where most of that 80% live. lol ;)

we need to share to help each other to sort out BAD SHEEPs from the crowds.
That's what the rating system at Aliexpress is for. It's one of the main tools in the product/seller selection process. It's much more efficient than posting isolated reports on bad sellers scattered throughout a forum whose search function is never used by most of its members.

There are many forum threads, Alidropship Knowledge Base articles and Alidropship blogs describing the product/seller selection process already. And Google/Youtube searches will reveal even more.

Last edited:

Mar

Have no choice but to pay in order to get help from that so call Help Centre (which is operated by Robot)! but cancel the order immediately as instructed by that Centre (hopefully will reclaim my money within 20days as the auto-reply has confirmed?!)

Agreed, and will drop this Appxxxel China out of my store right away.
Again, you will receive refund from AliExpress if you placed the order with AliExpress. Since the order was placed directly with the seller, you are at the mercy of the seller.

Hunterman

If the shipment is not completed in the required time on the order page, AliExpress will close the order and return all the funds to you. Below is where you can see the countdown of the shipping time: Mostly, sellers will complete the shipment process in 7 business days. However, I don't need Aliexpress because I don't have time to wait for the products to come to me in 1 or 3 months. I have a Promotional Products Supplier which has a lot of products in stocks and the prices are very convenient for me when I buy in big quantities. I buy these products all the time because I can win a lot of money on it.

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

If the shipment is not completed in the required time on the order page, AliExpress will close the order and return all the funds to you.
Not as simple as that. You have to apply for a refund.

Below is where you can see the countdown of the shipping time:
Below? Where? You need to be more thorough with copy/pastes.

From your other 4 posts so far ...

I am a beginner marketer
Facebook business is a good one but now there are many people who are in this business and I don't recommend beginning it. My advice is to open a digital marketing business because ........ ZZzzzzzz

You're starting to show a trend of incomplete and/or inaccurate personal or copy/pasted information. When you're an experienced marketer, then start giving advice.

SudeepKS

I have products from the premium alidropship store. I am getting steady orders with some basic ads. But Now I am stuck, I have multiple orders for a consumer electronics item and the seller (the one from the premium dropshipstore) is not repsonding at all and its been 4 days,

The product is still waiting shipment, it was supposed to be dispatched from US warehouse.

Over and above that my real customer is asking me when the product will arrive.

I have a backlog of orders for the same product, I just get an automated response from the seller, nothing no details at all!!
What should I do?

I have sent an email to support at alidropship no response from them as well :(

Direct Webstore

I have products from the premium alidropship store. I am getting steady orders with some basic ads. But Now I am stuck, I have multiple orders for a consumer electronics item and the seller (the one from the premium dropshipstore) is not repsonding at all and its been 4 days,
None of that makes sense. Products "from" a "Premium Alidropship store??? What???

Are you talking about "products from an "Aliexpress seller" by any chance? If so, no one here can tell you why the seller won't respond.

We can't read his mind. He's probably one of the many, many useless Chinese sellers who can't read English or is too damned lazy and/or stupid to use Google Translate.

I'd search for the same product with another seller and change the seller if I was you. And don't ask me how to do that. It's all in the documentation in the Knowledge Base link in the menu above.

Just contact Aliexpress support and report him for not responding. They have rules about that.

I have sent an email to support at alidropship no response from them as well
It has nothing to do with them. They are just a plugin developer. They have no control over ALIEXPRESS or it's sellers. They are not supplying the products, the ALIEXPRESS seller is.

Write to ALIEXPRESS SUPPORT. NOT ALIDROPSHIP SUPPORT!

*sigh*

Last edited:

SudeepKS

None of that makes sense. Products "from" a "Premium Alidropship store??? What???

Are you talking about "products from an "Aliexpress seller" by any chance? If so, no one here can tell you why the seller won't respond.

We can't read his mind. He's probably one of the many, many useless Chinese sellers who can't read English or is too damned lazy and/or stupid to use Google Translate.

I'd search for the same product with another seller and change the seller if I was you. And don't ask me how to do that. It's all in the documentation in the Knowledge Base link in the menu above.

Just contact Aliexpress support and report him for not responding. They have rules about that.

It has nothing to do with them. They are just a plugin developer. They have no control over ALIEXPRESS or it's sellers. They are not supplying the products, the ALIEXPRESS seller is.

Write to ALIEXPRESS SUPPORT. NOT ALIDROPSHIP SUPPORT!

*sigh*
I am doing that and also scouting for alternate suppliers. But I assumed that the premium stores have suppliers that are vetted by alidropship team.

As whenever dropship business is started the suppliers needs to be vetted thoroughly for quality of the products , Am I right?