No SEO titles with personalized pages

grafiz

Hi,

I have a problem: I created some personalized pages (ie: shipping, policies) because I use other language than English and the modification is easy.

But when I open one of those personalized pages, the SEO title is not displayed (only the url of the page, wich is a problem for SEO and visually). I tried to add SEO title with Yoast, but the title is still without text.

Can anyone helps me?

hans23

Hi, looks like the title is pulled from SEO field of the alidropship plugin.
On products, there is option to edit it.
But I don't know if there is option on pages

grafiz

Ok, but what is the solution if we use another language than English? Because the page "About us" for example (with the url site.com/about-us) is no relevant for no English speakers and for search results in other languages.

grafiz

For this reason, adding SEO fields for pages too will solve this kind of problem.

Because currently if we add a personalized page (in English or other language), we don't have the possibility to add SEO title and description, wich are basic options. Is it difficult to add this feature to the plugin?

Yaros

Staff member
I would recommend istalling All-in-one or Yost plugin to add SEO meta data to any pages.

Gil

After installing Yoast SEO what are the settings we should put in the Alidropship plugin? it seems that if we keep the "SEO meta data generator" enabled the default meta description/title/keywords of the Alidropship appears and if this option is disabled it removed the meta completely.2016-11-25_13-32-25.jpg