No Product Tags? Social media sharing does not include image

Eva

Firstly, nice plugin. Except a few troubling points:

I usually depend on product tags and product categories to auto post new products to social media channels using a different plugin. This is possible with Woocommerce, but I did not expect Aliexpress to have a different system altogether, and independent from Woocommerce.

I realize that there is no product tag function with Alidropship, or am I missing anything? Without this function, my store marketing will be severely affected and it seems a bit counter-intuitive that there is no product tag. Would be great if you can consider adding this key feature to the plugin? And make it so that the taxonomy name is the same as that of Woocommerce's so it will be compatible with social sharing plugin and potentially other plugins as well?

Also, can there be an option to upload only the featured image into media library? When manually or auto share the products on social media sites, the image is not included as they are not uploaded into media library. If we just bulk upload all images that will be too taxing on our server, so just the featured image would be good.. and there should be some limit to number of images to upload as well in case a product has many large images.

Sometimes some plug in managed to pull an image but it turns out to be a random image in the description and not the featured image. Without an image attached, potential customers won't be interested in clicking to view the product from social media sites.

Last edited: