No automatic Delivery country availability check

kazkuris

I get order from UAE (United Arab Emirates) and I get stuck for now.

Is happen that this specific product that I selling is not sending to this region. Included screenshot1

Tryed look from all different stores and no one sending that product to this region. Also written to few seller directly, but nobody want send it.

Lucky I find solution I catch product very cheap on sale, so I will send it to myself and them delivery myself.

I count that I will not make big loss or profit from it, and I don't need to write now to client telling that I Can't send him what he want. :)

So here is function for customer to choose its own money currency, but that not informing customer do the item is available to send to and delivery to him country/region while customer still can buy the item.
Screenshot_2016_10_26_03_09_30.png
2016_10_26_03_41_54.png

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

Recently, we have got the same problem with Ecuador, but managed to find a supplier who ships in this country. Unfortunately, we don't get data from AliExpress regarding the countries suppliers can send items. The only solution here is to exclude some countries from the list on Shipping settings of the plugin.

The Dropper

LOL, it's a normal stuff with dropshipping , just be sure to check the seller before to see if they ship to the major countries , another solution is to focus in products that's been sold by different suppliers at least 2 . Also it would be nice if there is a possibility to get a Forwarding address to receive order & ship it automatically to the customer without having it shipped to your door .
There"s also a possibility of another problem , it's when you receive an Order for a tier3 countries & you chek the shipping and found it's too high compared to other countries so you may run in a 0 profit or a lost even . (that's happen to a friend) .