Nicks Journey

Glady

I'm using social rabbit and it brought me 300++ followers in just 5 days by doing nothing. Each post also get around 60+ likes! For me, I can say it is very effective depends on your niche. The most important part is, it brings real TARGETED traffics!

nick

Stick to it, once you get that first sale they seem to keep coming. im up to 12 sales in my first weekend you just have to be persistent. My opinion on social rabbit. I believe it is worth it currently as even if it doesnt get alot of followers or likes your social accounts need to seem active 24/7. I dont have time to sit on the computer all day making posts, socialrabbit takes care of this for me. my best post from social rabbit landed me 1700 likes on IG.[/QUOTE

No offence but likes,pokes, followers whatever they are , its sales we need. Social media does not convert very well, im only hoping the search engines see the social engagement as a sign to boost the site in search results.

Matt

Yes it has a few options, you can upload your own gallery which i spent around 50 minutes uploaded around 100 images and itll repost as per your setting duration. There is also a link grabber where you find popular pages in your niche and itll repost the most popular content on that page to yours. I generally wake up to a whole bunch of likes and comments due to it posting around the clock for me.

nick

3 weeks, Still no sales, social media traffic is a waste of time, will be asking for a refund !!!!!

hans23

3 weeks, Still no sales, social media traffic is a waste of time, will be asking for a refund !!!!!
I believe it is not the plugin fault, the plugin is just a tool. Maybe you need different marketing method or maybe your niche need to be changed. Just my 0.02

Glady

It has nothing to do with the plugin. Your sales depends on your niche and how do you market them. Build the community and audience for your niche first, trust me you will get your first sale naturally. For eg: If you sell Harry Potter's products, you would need to build a Harry Potter fans first and load them with interesting Harry Potter contents (non-commercial contents). Because most people won't buy something from a new launched store until they have trust in it and when they starting to love it. "Love your niche first before you can treat it as a business".

Matt

I agree with the others, it is more likely you have an under performing niche, Social rabbit is just a tool and is only as good as the person using it. You would not believe how much time ive spent tweaking the tool to get the results I want. you just have to keep trying or cut your loses and switch niche, you dont have to buy the plugin again they just switch the license to a new website for you...

nick

Here is an update on my site

Received one sale completed and delivered an one abandoned cart order, so i decided to do the following after this,

A few weeks back i removed the shipping info from the product pages and placed a link there to the shipping guide, this was done for seo purposes because google was having trouble understanding my site and my top keywords were for shipping and delivery.

We have to face reality here and all this social media promotion really sucks for conversions, however it is very good for seo purposes as google sees your site as popular and engaging, which can help to give it a boost in the serps.

About a week ago i updated all the category descriptions to include synonyms and related keywords, did some keywords research and added keywords that are being searched for to the product descriptions.

All this seems to have had a fantastic increase in search engine traffic.

I am now getting over 100 visits per day mostly from the search engines but the problem is the traffic is not converting, and i believe the problem is with the delivery times, i have asked family members, friends etc and they all say that they would not order with such long delivery times when they can go to amazon , ebay and get it much quicker.

So onto epacket, every country seems to have a different price for epacket so i can not adjust the prices individually because i do not know which country a person is going to order from and epacket can cost more than some of my products.

What to do now ?

ANY IDEAS GUYS?

Eric S.

Glad to hear you are getting the organic traffic @nick, that is a big boost.

I also am getting decent traffic that is not converting currently. We are always going to lose a lot of conversions to poor lead time, but some are willing to wait. I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure it is because we are past the point that things can be delivered for the holiday. We'll see if that theory is correct in a couple weeks.

nick

Glad to hear you are getting the organic traffic @nick, that is a big boost.

I also am getting decent traffic that is not converting currently. We are always going to lose a lot of conversions to poor lead time, but some are willing to wait. I can't be certain, but I'm pretty sure it is because we are past the point that things can be delivered for the holiday. We'll see if that theory is correct in a couple weeks.

It might be because of the holidays or maybe Yaros is hijacking our sales,(lol) certainly something is drastically wrong with all our sites because there is no one getting decent sales except for Yaros.

Strange thing is i asked for refund for the plugin, next day i get a sale, then the next day an abandoned cart then nothing.

I know with my niche, after doing some research, that women prefer to buy branded products and prefer to see before they buy, plus they are looking for dermatologist tested products but that does not apply to your niche.

The fact is we are getting traffic , why bother to click through from a search that clearly has the words buy or free shipping in the description and title, so this is clearly buying traffic.

Yaros might be able to shed some light on why all his sites make sales and ours do not, i would be happy with 300 dollars a month profit for one site. how can you have 20 sites Yaros that all make good sales but none of us combined can no even have one?

Last edited:

nick

nick, how do you check if google is having trouble understanding your site?

I use google webmasters console, there is a list of the top words that google sees on your site, sometimes its there sometimes not , i do not know why it disappears.

Poni

Hi Nick, don't quit just yet, you got the traffic already :), try experimenting with prices first and if you haven't yet get a chat plugin and talk to your visitors, they must have some valuable feedback for you.

Good Luck!

Yaros

Staff member
It might be because of the holidays or maybe Yaros is hijacking our sales,(lol) certainly something is drastically wrong with all our sites because there is no one getting decent sales except for Yaros.

Strange thing is i asked for refund for the plugin, next day i get a sale, then the next day an abandoned cart then nothing.

I know with my niche, after doing some research, that women prefer to buy branded products and prefer to see before they buy, plus they are looking for dermatologist tested products but that does not apply to your niche.

The fact is we are getting traffic , why bother to click through from a search that clearly has the words buy or free shipping in the description and title, so this is clearly buying traffic.

Yaros might be able to shed some light on why all his sites make sales and ours do not, i would be happy with 300 dollars a month profit for one site. how can you have 20 sites Yaros that all make good sales but none of us combined can no even have one?
FYI not all my sites generate profit, I am testing a lot and not all sites were profitable of course. Now we are trying to focus on only several sites, because it really takes much time and efforts to make stores really profitable. PM me your site URL, just interested if everything done properly on it.

nick

Hi Nick, don't quit just yet, you got the traffic already :), try experimenting with prices first and if you haven't yet get a chat plugin and talk to your visitors, they must have some valuable feedback for you.

Good Luck!

Thats a good idea will try to implement the chat feature, i live in europe and have a full time job , so it will be difficult to monitor it.

nick

FYI not all my sites generate profit, I am testing a lot and not all sites were profitable of course. Now we are trying to focus on only several sites, because it really takes much time and efforts to make stores really profitable. PM me your site URL, just interested if everything done properly on it.

Ok so we all picked the wrong niche, never mind, id rather keep my site url to myself, everything works fine , i have no issues with the plugin, i think the plugin does the job it was built to do extremely well and it is a credit to you and your team, its just the marketing im disapointed with, to be honest i never really expected the marketing to work so will concentrate on seo which as far as traffic is concerned is giving better results.

I will keep the site running for now and see if things improve after xmas, already 61 visitors from search engine traffic today, NO SALES !!!! 100 visitors a day 3000 a month that is a lot of traffic, 1% conversion would hit my target nicely.

Yaros, is there anyway to put google adsense on the site ?

Yaros

Staff member
Ok so we all picked the wrong niche, never mind, id rather keep my site url to myself, everything works fine , i have no issues with the plugin, i think the plugin does the job it was built to do extremely well and it is a credit to you and your team, its just the marketing im disapointed with, to be honest i never really expected the marketing to work so will concentrate on seo which as far as traffic is concerned is giving better results.

I will keep the site running for now and see if things improve after xmas, already 61 visitors from search engine traffic today, NO SALES !!!! 100 visitors a day 3000 a month that is a lot of traffic, 1% conversion would hit my target nicely.

Yaros, is there anyway to put google adsense on the site ?
Could you show me your site? Just want to make sure it is designed well. Using Adsense on dropshipping stores is not a good idea at all.

dezigna

Social media works very well for e-commerce on the contrary. Your site and price points need scrutinizing. I'd suggest you try to find influencers on instagram for now if you can't afford doing paid facebook ads.