Nginx + php 7.2 backend freeze register_rest_route was called

stunomatic

Please check attached log wordpress file

register_rest_route was called

Server configurations:
512 MB RAM, 1 vCPU, 20 GB SSD

When I enable alidropship woo plugin and browse woocommerce plugin complete dashboard hanged just loading........... and after long loading "
502 Bad Gateway
"

This error is visible on all woocmmerce dashboard, settings page after enabling alidropship plugin.
Notice: register_rest_route was called incorrectly. Namespace must not start or end with a slash. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 5.4.2.) in /var/www/blalalalala.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5167

I followed this tutorial to build my nginx server :https://www.rickmakes.com/installing-wordpress-on-amazon-lightsail/
and iconcube loader is also active.

woocommerce v4.2.2
alidropwoo plugin 1.6.6
wordpress 5.4.2

Please help ! .

Thank You

Attachments

• debug.txt
    1.5 MB · Views: 4

Direct Webstore

I followed this tutorial to build my nginx server
The debug.txt seemed to be pretty insistent that this is the problem, "Namespace must not start or end with a slash."

So in your server settings somewhere, (or even multiple places), you have typed "/https://yoursite.com/" /https://yoursite.com" or "https://yoursite.com/" ... instead of just "https://yoursite.com"

Or, if not in the server settings, it may be in the Wordpress settings ... WP-Admin>Settings>General. Your URLs (Namespaces) should look like this. No trailing slashes.
add.jpg

If neither of those is the cause of the problem, try emailing Nginx support. Emailing Alidropship support would be a waste of time unless you can give them admin access to your server.

stunomatic

Hi,

I verified my server files and wp settings, no trailing slashs. This is something else I am only have this issue when I enable alidropwoo and after enabling if I browse woocommerce dashboard server freeze and start loading.

I read on wp forums mostly this issue is because of plugins.

Direct Webstore

I read on wp forums mostly this issue is because of plugins.
If it was because of the Aliwoo plugin alone, everyone would be having the problem. The majority of those people not having a problem, including me do not use self set up servers. There is nothing in our servers setups that are conflicting with the AliWoo plugin and causing problems. What does logic tell you? What is the odd thing out here?

Plugins do not cause the problem alone. The problem is caused by a plugin in conjunction with something else. Here, it's the AliWoo plugin conflicting with something else. And the only thing that people who don't have the problem and something that you do have is a self set up server. Again, that's the only odd thing out in this situation.

Emailing Alidropship support would be a waste of time unless you can give them admin access to your server.
Can you give them access to your server? If so, write to support@alidropship.com. Write to them anyway. Maybe it's not your server. Even if logic dictates that it is.

Last edited:

stunomatic

OK I think I figured it out whats the problem you are right that problem with server configurations.

1. I have another alidropship website and I am getting same "slash" error if I open debug file but that website is working fine with browsing woocommerce.

2. there is one more thing in debug file I attached.
"PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): MySQL server has gone away in /var/www/blablablah.com/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 2024"

Can you please verify below limits

in php:
max_execution_time 1500
max_input_time 1500
max_input_vars 1000
memory_limit 1G

in mysql
key_buffer_size = 16M
max_allowed_packet = 256M
thread_stack = 192K
thread_cache_size = 8
query_cache_limit = 1M
query_cache_size = 16M

innodb_log_file_size = ?
wait_timeout = ?

innodb_buffer_pool_size = 20M
innodb_buffer_pool_chunk_size = 16M
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 16M
skip_name_resolve

Please check and thanks for supporting.

Direct Webstore

The PHP limits seem fine. As for the MySQL server not being found, no idea. The fault would again be in your settings. Settings I can't see. What you really need is a fresh set of eyes to look at your settings. Write to support and give them access to your server.

Direct Webstore

The security compliance side of my professional day job alter ego just shuddered when you said that :D different worlds
Don't be a drama queen. (Very apt avatar, lol). They access cPanels and Wordpress Admins as well all the time to solve member's problems. I think the Alidropship staff can be trusted with a relatively unimportant, user-made private server. I sure the world would safe from total destruction if they had access to his private/single user server.

Also, in addition to the extreme low level "danger" mentioned above, most people with common sense would just create a temporary admin account/password to give them, then delete that account when they are done.

different worlds
Yes. I live in a less paranoid and more logical/practical one. lol ;)

Last edited:

the_lyall

Don't be a drama queen. (Very apt avatar, lol). They access cPanels and Wordpress Admins as well all the time to solve member's problems. I think the Alidropship staff can be trusted with a relatively unimportant, user-made private server. I sure the world would safe from total destruction if they had access to his private/single user server.

Also, in addition to the extreme low level "danger" mentioned above, most people with common sense would just create a temporary admin account/password to give them, then delete that account when they are done.

Yes. I live in a less paranoid and more logical/practical one. lol ;)

No no I agree it's completely fine for these types of websites, it's just that for my day job we have corporate servers with lots of client data and we could never ever give admin access (especially to cPanel) to anyone without signing all sorts of documentation. That's why I said my day-job alter ego... I'm not being paranoid here, but it's a different world when you're dealing with multi-million pound websites for corporate clients. So the phrase made me flinch in that respect, but on here it just makes me mildly nervous giving admin access to people I don't know or trust. Hell even a previous hosting company I was using in the past tried to 'help' me with an issue by over-writing my web config files without making backups first...

the_lyall

Ah ... you were just having a bit of a wank then. No worries, carry on. It was just the smarmy "different world" quip that irritated me slightly. ;)
Yeah, I meant 'different world' between these kinds of websites and the day job that's all.

I'll get back in my cupboard. By the way has your avatar always been wearing a face mask? :D