Newbie Question

Terrilyn Irizarry

Hi All,

Attn: Admins - I was thinking of switching to Woocommerce Plugin... for better customization. Do I just download the plugin from the Plugin option in the menu? Once I do that can I still keep the Alidropship plugin active so that I will still have my website live, while I activate the Woocommerce plugin and work on it? Hopefully this makes sense. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Yaros

Staff member
Hi All,

Attn: Admins - I was thinking of switching to Woocommerce Plugin... for better customization. Do I just download the plugin from the Plugin option in the menu? Once I do that can I still keep the Alidropship plugin active so that I will still have my website live, while I activate the Woocommerce plugin and work on it? Hopefully this makes sense. Any feedback would be appreciated!
No, you can't use both plugins at the same time.

sozoalvin

for Terrilyn's case, i would like to find out more since i aim to do the same.

if one switches from alidropship to ali woo plugin, how can one retain the products? can it be done?

Yaros

Staff member
for Terrilyn's case, i would like to find out more since i aim to do the same.

if one switches from alidropship to ali woo plugin, how can one retain the products? can it be done?
No, there is not option technically to switch your site with products to another plugin.