New store + good strategy

Yaros

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Yaros Hope all good I am new here and really enjoy what I have bought.
I wanted to ask your hokagestore using stripe ? Have you got mail from them asking for a proof of letter for reselling anime goods? How have you handled?
Hi, no, Stripe approved it without any questions.

Hi, no, Stripe approved it without any questions.
Stripe approved me too but when received payment they have send me email to provide letter for reselling anime products otherwise they hold the payments. How should I reply them?

One of my store in shopify platform also selling 30% are japanese anime products they never asked since years . So I wanted to give them a nice reply. Since you have long history in selling anime products I would like you to give me some advice to reply stripe. Or you can pm me .
I really appreciate

Yaros

Administrator
Staff member
Stripe approved me too but when received payment they have send me email to provide letter for reselling anime products otherwise they hold the payments. How should I reply them?

One of my store in shopify platform also selling 30% are japanese anime products they never asked since years . So I wanted to give them a nice reply. Since you have long history in selling anime products I would like you to give me some advice to reply stripe. Or you can pm me .
I really appreciate
What kind of anime products are you selling?