New stock with branded products from Italy

Yaros

Staff member
If you target European countries and want to focus on quality products, this huge stock located in Italy must be interesting for you.

FASHION FROM ITALY 2019-01-28 11-11-38.png

VIEW PRODUCTS

merten

@Yaros Thanks. These are good improvements to reduce shipping time and finally attract more customers. Let's hope for a store in each country.

Seeing as the link goes to Aliexpress ... take a guess. ;)
Hmm I didn't know AliExpress ships from countries other than China and the US.
So, to ship from Italy to European countries, would I have to be registered in one of the European countries as a business to collect VAT, pay taxes there, if you know what I mean? Will it create tax obligations, something similar to nexus in the US as an example, if you ship from an American based warehouse/agent to American customers?

I wonder whether they'd be able to ship from Italy to countries outside the EU (the US, Australia etc.) and what the shipping costs would be. I assume, since ePacket is not available in this situation, shipping costs will be huge.

Direct Webstore

I wonder whether they'd be able to ship from Italy to countries outside the EU (the US, Australia etc.) and what the shipping costs would be. I assume, since ePacket is not available in this situation, shipping costs will be huge.

Many sellers have warehouses in many countries. You can even use the "Ships from" filter on Aliexpress when searching for products to import to your store.

See in this example for a search for "hats"...

ships.jpg

As for shipping costs, this article is about targeting Europe. If you want to target Australia, ship from China or Australia (if available) Like wise for other countries,

;)