New payment gateway support

triharas

Hello. I recently bought the alidropship plugin.but for most of the payment processors is difficult to signup without having a company formation. I recently found https://paylike.io/ startup that accepts everyone instantly but is only woocomerce compatible for the moment. can you add support for the alidropship plugin.would be perfect.

Yaros

Staff member
Hello. I recently bought the alidropship plugin.but for most of the payment processors is difficult to signup without having a company formation. I recently found https://paylike.io/ startup that accepts everyone instantly but is only woocomerce compatible for the moment. can you add support for the alidropship plugin.would be perfect.
This payment gateway seems interesting, we are already working on integration.

Rolleer

Pff. doesn't work....asked me for LLC, i told them that i'm and individual and i'm doing dropshipping...so they disapproved my application

maxyy89

I'm from Croatia and as far I know they accept individuals from both Romania and Croatia. I have chat alot with them regardind this and they assured me that I can work with them. Do you have made some sales trough Paylike?

maxyy89

Well just simply tell them that you dont have company formed and that you operate as individual and that they accept individuals from Romania as you see from theirs Terms of service

afaceripedia

I'm also from Romania and I don't own a company. They accepted me very fast. I can see that Paylike is integrated into Alidropship as of the latest update but for some reason it doesn't work on my website. It does work on Woocommerce though.

Rolleer

I'm also from Romania and I don't own a company. They accepted me very fast. I can see that Paylike is integrated into Alidropship as of the latest update but for some reason it doesn't work on my website. It does work on Woocommerce though.
Hi, did you made the first sale? Just because i was declined after my forst sale review

triharas

I would like to buy some more alidropship licenses. Is paylike.io supported in the alidropship plugin? Not aliwoo.

maxyy89

Just an update about Paylike. I have opened new site a few days ago, been so excited to be able to use Paylike from the start but they reject to work with me. Main reason for them to reject me is that I have feature tab on my homepage( see attached pic)
Izrezak.png

As for them, that is using deceptive marketing and they don't allow it. I have to try to explain it to them that I didn't have any sale yet so don't understand where is the problem so I have removed that tab from my page and asked them to review my site again but the answer is still the same. I'm so frustrated right now. I hope that this will help somebody with Paylike.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Just an update about Paylike. I have opened new site a few days ago, been so excited to be able to use Paylike from the start but they reject to work with me. Main reason for them to reject me is that I have feature tab on my homepage( see attached pic)
Izrezak.png

As for them, that is using deceptive marketing and they don't allow it. I have to try to explain it to them that I didn't have any sale yet so don't understand where is the problem so I have removed that tab from my page and asked them to review my site again but the answer is still the same. I'm so frustrated right now. I hope that this will help somebody with Paylike.
We will try to get more information from their support. Thank you for letting us know.