New Feature: Fulfill Orders Automatically.

Simos

Anyone else stuck on "Adding Products to Cart"? It's been 20min and nothing happened. Opening and closing chrome didn't help.

Simos

I tried making some test orders. It works well for most products, it appears to get stuck for a particular product.

Alan

I noticed if I filled in any particulars which was missing in the shipping address , then after I pressed "save and ship to this address" , the message to seller will be empty.
And also, if you happen to change the shipping method, the message to seller will be gone too.
The another feedback is when the customer using the short form of their State eg CA instead of California, the autofill function does not recognise it and will not fill that in.

Above are just my findings, not big deal but I think some issues can not be fixed as it is Aliexpress problem.

Nidal

I notice that when I use the same Alidropship sentence when messaging sellers it doesn't work. Turned out it's because of the apostrophe in the word "Don't". Changed that to "Do not" and it worked. Thought this might help.