New Dropshipping Store

Hammad Hussain

Hello to all forum members,

I am just starting my dropshipping journey and almost completed my store development part just little changes required which I will do soon. Here I am sharing my website link first time ever and I am open for criticism but it must be healthy and productive :)

Thanks to all of you who shared there thoughts. :)

Last edited:

Hammad Hussain

I suppose this is an active forum and members share there thought but from Thursday 3rd August till now I didn't get a single reply on my post :oops: anyway I always believe in self learning and testing and not to expect much from others in terms of sharing. @Yaros brother your forum community is not much active and I think it's just a waste of time to ask anything here ......

Yaros

Staff member
Hello to all forum members,

I am just starting my dropshipping journey and almost completed my store development part just little changes required which I will do soon. Here I am sharing my website link first time ever and I am open for criticism but it must be healthy and productive :)
https://clothora.com

Share your thought and tell me what are the possibilities to improve this store more and to get maximum sales :)
The theme looks good, but first thing I can recommend you is changing your product titles, now they look terrible. Will you buy the product yourself with such a name?
2016 New Arrival Novelty Fashion Funny 3D Life Hand or Bone Pattern Tops Visiual Illusion Style T shirt Short Sleeve Men’s Shirt

mihailena

i think you will get more comments when you finish the website. i think your home page looks good, and i like your log.

larrysy

I'm not using the WooCommerce version, so I cannot comment on the layout.

However, it seems that your price is lower than the cost on AliExpress.

For this item, your selling price is 2.55, on Ali, it is 2.96 (some even more). On a Sh..fy site, it's selling for 12.99. If you use the recommended formula from AliDropship, it would be 8.99.

The reviews on this particular item is mostly in Russian or another non-English language. Maybe you can use the AliDropship feature of translating the review to English.

Hammad Hussain

The theme looks good, but first thing I can recommend you is changing your product titles, now they look terrible. Will you buy the product yourself with such a name?
2016 New Arrival Novelty Fashion Funny 3D Life Hand or Bone Pattern Tops Visiual Illusion Style T shirt Short Sleeve Men’s Shirt
Will work on this side soon almost finalize to hire one freelance writer from upwork who will work on content part anything else you would like to recommend in terms of UI or UX as I know page speed of website is very terrible right now on which we will start working soon as right now I am stuck in payment gateway process :(

Hammad Hussain

I'm not using the WooCommerce version, so I cannot comment on the layout.

However, it seems that your price is lower than the cost on AliExpress.

For this item, your selling price is 2.55, on Ali, it is 2.96 (some even more). On a Sh..fy site, it's selling for 12.99. If you use the recommended formula from AliDropship, it would be 8.99.

The reviews on this particular item is mostly in Russian or another non-English language. Maybe you can use the AliDropship feature of translating the review to English.
Thanks Larry for pointing this out I didn't check the prices yet once we will go live I will do the price audit.

sunsetearn

Thanks, yes i hope to receive some more valuable replies.

Hello :)

I have a question 4 you. On your site there is no any regulations or terms of use? How about that? How do you make them on your aliexpress sites?
I will be greatfull for all help.

Maybe i should use that same like here?
https://worldofharry.com/terms-and-conditions/
I am wondering which one uses Kingpin global :)

All the best for you!

Last edited:

Hammad Hussain

Hello :)

I have a question 4 you. On your site there is no any regulations or terms of use? How about that? How do you make them on your aliexpress sites?
I will be greatfull for all help.

Maybe i should use that same like here?
https://worldofharry.com/terms-and-conditions/
I am wondering which one uses Kingpin global :)

All the best for you!
Website is not completely up to date and many important pages are still not added to the website and also it's not live yet due to payment gateways issues which I am currently facing :(

sunsetearn

Thank you for your reply :) What kind of problems do you have? Maybe that will be some case study for me.

Does anyone know what about the regulations and terms? Sorry if i dissmiss theard about that on this forum.

candresg76

as Yaros said, you need to change those titles asap dude, they look horrible and will definitely put potential customers off.

Hammad Hussain

Thank you for your reply :) What kind of problems do you have? Maybe that will be some case study for me.

Does anyone know what about the regulations and terms? Sorry if i dissmiss theard about that on this forum.

They are asking me to provide sales record for past 90 days and also they are only entertaining those drop shippers who have sales record no new drop shippers allow right now or else you have your own inventory so they will see those purchase receipts before approving your account these are the problems which I face with 2Checkout :mad:

Hammad Hussain

as Yaros said, you need to change those titles asap dude, they look horrible and will definitely put potential customers off.

I didn't start any Onsite changes right now as I am not getting any success in Payment gateways so it's just a waste of time if I start working on Onsite content.