NEW CONTEST! Don't Miss the Chance to Participate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

I will tell one which I haven't read here in this thread and on the whole forum. I have tested it with all my stores and for one works better, for other not so good.
The method is to get traffic from Pinterest. Not sure if it's extraordinary, you decide.
What you need: a Pinterest account. Better to have also 5 or more fake accounts.
The Method: Make new boards and name them as your main keyword. For example, board 1 - wood watches. In description write as many keywords as Pinterest allows you to write. Separate them with commas. Then post 3-5 pictures (pins) each day and in description write also as many keywords as you can. That's all. You can repin those pins on your other accounts boards as well. Don't forget to add a link to your website for each pin.
Results: Soon you should see a traffic increase.
Here is one example:
Impressions.jpg
Clicks.jpg

Direct Webstore

The person who gets the highest number of likes wins.
That will probably be the idea that is the most deceptive, scammy and dishonest. LOL :)
The method is to get traffic from Pinterest. Not sure if it's extraordinary, you decide.
What you need: a Pinterest account. Better to have also 5 or more fake accounts.

Not extraordinary ... but definitely dishonest and deceptive. You will probably win. LOL

Arnaldo

Why should it be dishonest to do such? All successful brands do this to some extent, this ain't no mystery.

If we were honest monks, then no need to make any business of any sorts lol

It's not a blackhat technique or anything. Just traffic generation.

https://wwd.com/fashion-news/fashion-features/inside-fashion-nova-cardi-b-1202595964/

"And the company landed in the fourth-place slot without a runway show, placements in magazines, traditional marketing campaigns or, Saghian added, forced SEO tactics."

Another successful smart Persian smart ass lol.

kingpin

To win you don't need to do anything extraordinary.

Winners never do different things, they do the things differently.

Everything, every method is a regarbaged of any old method. There are hundred of methods that can bring traffic to any business. Extraordinary is just a way how we repackaged the old methods and add some spice and make them work for us.

All the ecom methods i personally use are there already but i add my own twist to it.

One of a repackaged method with my spice i would like to share here that will surely make you some sales

Dumping straregy
Its a chinese strategy of business.
They manufacture and dump so much and disrupt any existing market.

Based on this i did an experiment
I created a store and imported 30k products and dumped it. I never cared about the titles, chinese words in descriptions or anything. we just imported as much as possible. We created several Mobile Apps and dump them on different app stores with different names, logos, colors but all with the same imported products.

Three years ago i was into app development and App search optimisation thing and that helped me here. All i did was dumping.

Results: we got app downloads, traffic, we got sales, we got customer data. All we now do is send push notifications. In total we have more than 100,000 installs in total.

DROPSHIP.ME plugin for us is like a gift now. When it will be launched we'll buy the package license and import and dump ready made nicely written titles and imagesof products to app stores

Wish.com also worked on the same principles.

To speed up the method of creating several Dropshipping website with rest api apps we created a private platform where we can create a ready-made store with everything setup in only five minutes.

In 2015 i learned some YouTube automation marketing based on dumping principle. There was a software i bought that find and upload trending videos on odur channels on autopilot keeping copyright videos away. I was running the software on AWS VPS and in a month we hit 10k plus videos in our channels and did some CPA sales.

I applied the same video dumping method and dumped videos of products on several YouTube channels with different titles and tags

When you do things in bulk one of them will surely going to hit the bull's-eye.

Whether its an extraordinary or a simple boring strategy or method but what counts in the end is how much sales and conversions your getting. You do everything and then get nothing no sales and then you do things again and you get ROI thats what matters

Regards!

Direct Webstore

Why should it be dishonest to do such?
I'm not being 100% serious, I'm joking a little ... but I'm dead against fake accounts, email harvesting, SPAMMING and plagiarism. Anything else is fine.

That's just my personal stand. Others of course are free to do what they want ... but if they harvest my email from WHOIS (for example) SPAM me or steal one of my articles ... all Hell will break loose.

And because I don't want those things done to me, the honorable and decent thing to do is to not do them to others. And I truly believe it will pay off in the long run ... whereas people who do engage in scammy and deceptive behavior and /or steal others work may make a few "fast bucks" in the short term ... but in the long run will join the huge ranks of e-commerce failures.

All successful brands do this to some extent
All? I doubt it. And the odd ones here and there who do always suffer hugely when they are found out. In this day and age with the internet the spotlight is on everyone.

E.g. "Harvey Norman" a huge department store chain here in Australia sent out letterbox pamphlets with HUGE discounts on certain items. But way down the bottom in tiny small print it said these discounts were only available at ONE particular store. Thousands of people did not see that and went to other stores to find out the bitter truth. "Harvey Norman" was hoping that they would still buy something seeing as they were already there. Instead, the shit hit the fan and they were fined several hundred thousand dollars for deceptive advertising.

:)

Last edited:

Arnaldo

I'm not being 100% serious, I'm joking a little ... but I'm dead against fake accounts, email harvesting, SPAMMING and plagiarism. Anything else is fine.

That's just my personal stand. Others of course are free to do what they want ... but if they harvest my email from WHOIS (for example) SPAM me or steal one of my articles ... all Hell will break loose.

And because I don't want those things done to me, the honorable and decent thing to do is to not do them to others. And I truly believe it will pay off in the long run ... whereas people who do engage in scammy and deceptive behavior and /or steal others work may make a few "fast bucks" in the short term ... but in the long run will join the huge ranks of e-commerce failures.

All? I doubt it. And the odd ones here and there who do always suffer hugely when they are found out. In this day and age with the internet the spotlight is on everyone.

:)

I hear your point. Personally I’m just against plagiarism and deceptive advertising.

Other than this I don’t see any unfair competition.

Problem with most western economies is that they are in complete denial of their business practices. They destroyed local manufacturing jobs outsourcing overseas to lower labor cost and make more profit without thinking of the backlash that’s happening now. Western consumers have been conditioned to think that everything coming from China was shit when 90% of their clothes, Iphone and furniture comes from there. But now most people can’t even afford local products. Here in France you will see labels showing « designed in France » with a beautiful patriotic flag and when you seek for the « made in » label you will see a little tiny hidden label « made in DRC » lol And most people are so fucking dumb they don’t even know what that means.

And we’re talking about BIG national flagship companies. Do they use deceiptive advertising and bad business practices? No doubt. People still buying their overpriced shit.

Another example which I can’t reveal the full story.

A very famous fashion brand stole an ancient design that was never patented.

Celebrities endorsed the shit, it was everywhere on Instagram in 2017. People associated that product with this brand believing it was a legit invention. People bragged about it.

Another clever big store found out it was a plain copy and even worse, that this product wasn’t patented at all.

So they made their own copies. The first brand went mad and made a 15 million lawsuit against them and did’t even won.

The news spread even the on the New York Time and serious magazines. You know what ? Most of the early adopters stayed in full denial for buying such an overpriced deceiptful piece of shit.

This makes me think about a chapter in Robert Cialdini’s book where he talked about a UFO cult that continued to believe after seeing all signs of non existence, it should have made them dropping their following. But instead, they choose to still believe in because doing otherwise, their whole existence would fall appart. It was too hard for them to stop.

Most people walk in line like sheeps in a slaughterhouse. Sad but true. And with the over polarization of society with social media and politics, it’s even worse.

In fact, that’s the most opportune time to make B2C business today.

People just need a compelling story and they are able to eat their own shit if you sell them telling its gold. LoL

Deep in my heart it saddens me. But that’s what it is now in the (wild wild) West. You have few courageous companies not doing this, but most of them won’t last in the long run.

Thank GOD, I don’t sell guns or drugs lol

Last edited:

subinbabu

1. Integrate Live Chat
livechat-banner.png

yes, the best way to engage with site visitors and customers is through live chat, this will make a big impact on your sales! Live chat also enables you to have direct conversations with your customers.

2. Optimize Website For Mobile View
viewport.png

Optimizing your store for mobile view, means you need to optimize your e-commerce site best fit for mobile, nowadays more than 70% users shopping through mobile, so be prepared for the battle more responsive means more happy visitor, hence more sales!

3. Freebies
freebies1.jpg

This method is the best way to increase traffic to your store, announce freebie items on your Facebook or Instagram, but one thing doesn't use usually techniques like "today free just pay to ship", avoid these techniques, better just spend some amount for initial, boost for your store (example select less priced items and announce free today including shipping) just think how much impact it will make on your site.

4. Create Urgency
2016-01-05_1817.png

yes, include a countdown timer to create urgency among visitors this will also make some sales on your store, so include this technique to improve your sales.

5. Include Trust Factor
trust_badge2.jpg

The survey shows whichever the website uses security badges will increase the trust level among visitors also increased sales, be sure to include (Norton and Mcaffe) trust badges, these are most trusted among the visitors.

6. Be Active On Social Media
1_w9WKP7mjigNDWE5UdVQwgA.jpeg

Be active on social media like Instagram and Facebook, post regularly and make sure don't post only products, try to mix products and valuable or interesting post for your users, this will help to grow your brand value and also increase your sales.

7. Create A Mobile App For Your Store
iOS_to_Android_app_porting_service-mobisoft-infotech.png

Yes, even your website is mobile responsive still mobile app (Android Or IOS) play the major role on your store sales, many users like shopping through mobile apps, so make sure your store is also having the mobile app.

8. Youtube Marketing
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes, one of the biggest factor to get huge sales for your store is through youtube, create a youtube channel for your store or else contact any YouTubers who are dealing in your niche, just contact them and ask for the promotion of your products, visual impact is the best way to reach audiences, or if you have budget don't hesitate to promote your product videos through google youtube ads.

Other useful Techniques:

Google And Bing Ads
Facebook And Instagram Ads
SEO
Give Discount Or Offers
Abandoned Cart
Store Design
Email Building

Tip: Always use rich high-quality images for products, because your images speak to visitors, so make colorful and increase sales!

Think 100 times, keep up to date with new trends and don't hesitate to take the experiment, all the best!
main-qimg-9261194ae22adeaf1031b7242bd51538.png
If you enjoy this post hit like

Last edited:
R

Ramzan2002

1. Integrate Live Chat

Other useful Techniques:

Google And Bing Ads
Facebook And Instagram Ads
SEO
Give Discount Or Offers
Abandoned Cart
Store Design
Email Building

Tip: Always use rich high-quality images for products, because your images speak to visitors, so make colorful and increase sales!

Think 100 times, keep up to date with new trends and don't hesitate to take the experiment, all the best!
View attachment 5151
If you enjoy this post hit like
Woah man....!! Where did those likes come from? All those new members!? Sounds fishy to me :eek:o_O:eek:

R

Ramzan2002

A very beautiful sales page lol

... and revolutionary techniques we have never heard of before, don't you think so @Ramzan2002? (joking) ;-)

We'll let the staff decide.
Lol. Ikr. haha. These guys are so easy to read like check out the first 3 likes. Each like came approximately 30 mins after the last one.

Btw Arnaldo I am also trying to win the contest so please check out my post which is #38 on pg 2. Thanks for your time :p :)

ukdivision

Well mine is a legit like ;) I think it's one of the best and useful posts on this thread that is supposed to be for store promotion suggestions but... :rolleyes:

subinbabu

Woah man....!! Where did those likes come from? All those new members!? Sounds fishy to me :eek:o_O:eek:
Hello bro please don't spoil my reputation if you need a plugin just appeal to alidropship and am already earning good income through my e-commerce site using alidropship woo plugin, if I need one more plugin I can purchase without any problem, & for my store with over 400k instagram followers, 80k Facebook likes, and already spend 55k on Facebook and Instagram ads to build my store reputation, so please once again don't spoil my reputation here...this is my last one year report ...

Attachments

• IMG_20180808_043642.jpg
    IMG_20180808_043642.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 46

kingpin

Hello bro please don't spoil my reputation if you need a plugin just appeal to alidropship and am already earning good income through my e-commerce site using alidropship woo plugin, if I need one more plugin I can purchase without any problem, & for my store with over 400k instagram followers, 80k Facebook likes, and already spend 55k on Facebook and Instagram ads to build my store reputation, so please once again don't spoil my reputation here...this is my last one year report ...

Hi mate
May i know the wordpress version you're using from where that screenshot is taken?

Regards!

subinbabu

A very beautiful sales page lol

... and revolutionary techniques we have never heard of before, don't you think so @Ramzan2002? (joking) ;-)

We'll let the staff decide.
Hello bro, yes I know these are not revolutionary techniques, but I just expressed my opinion as an individual member (not as a contender) and am not in hungry to get the alidropship license if I need I can purchase one, and i have already mentioned my earnings through dropshipping, not only in e-commerce, am making good income from affiliate marketing also, so take my post as an individual member not as a contender then it will be funny to read, enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.