New block

kefaae

Hi...
I recently installed Davinci theme with Ali dropship plugin.
Please some body tell me if I can improving my website in future.
One more thing...
Can I add new block such as (new arrivals) or (best seller)?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi...
I recently installed Davinci theme with Ali dropship plugin.
Please some body tell me if I can improving my website in future.
One more thing...
Can I add new block such as (new arrivals) or (best seller)?
Hello,
I would appreciate if you were more specific: what improvements would you like to introduce? These blocks are created automatically in the plugin.

kefaae

ok no worry about improve my website.... I just wanna know if I able to make New section like
TOP SELLING PRODUCTS
BEST DEALS
NEW ARRIVALS
I need to make a new one please (Recommended Items).

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

As mentioned earlier, these blocks are created created automatically if you have AliDropship original plugin installed.

kefaae

thanks for your response.
I know will display automatically but I want to create more...
1.TOP SELLING PRODUCTS
2.BEST DEALS
3.NEW ARRIVALS
4.YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS

.... I want to add more like:
5.Watch
6.Shoes
7.Special Items
And Side Ad If I can

Thanks

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

thanks for your response.
I know will display automatically but I want to create more...
1.TOP SELLING PRODUCTS
2.BEST DEALS
3.NEW ARRIVALS
4.YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS

.... I want to add more like:
5.Watch
6.Shoes/
7.Special Items
And Side Ad If I can

Thanks
At this point option #4 is not available. As to other points, these are categories that should be created. Please refer to this guide to learn how to add them: https://alidropship.com/codex/how-to-add-and-edit-categories
What kind of side ad would you like to have? Would you like to promote your other items on a product page of a particular product? If yes, this cross-sell feature is enabled automatically as well.

kefaae

At this point option #4 is available and I already use it.
And you reffer me to understand how create categories! I didnt ask that! I already have categories.
I only wanna know, how could I add features such like #1 #2 #3 #4
With deferent product!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

At this point option #4 is available and I already use it.
And you reffer me to understand how create categories! I didnt ask that! I already have categories.
I only wanna know, how could I add features such like #1 #2 #3 #4
With deferent product!
I am very sorry for the misleading information. This option is available in the DaVinci theme.
Have you already filled your categories with products so that these blocks are created?

kefaae

Everything is ok...
But I wanna add more feature.
I told you earlier i need to add #5 #6 #7
Please if you can help me with that

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Everything is ok...
But I wanna add more feature.
I told you earlier i need to add #5 #6 #7
Please if you can help me with that
I would be grateful if you could tell me if you would like Watch, Shoes and Special Items to be blocks like Top Selling Products and Best Deals? Please note that Watch, Shoes, Special Items can be categories only.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Please note that our themes have not been designed that way. No additional blocks like Best Deals can be added.

kefaae

Wow!
Bad news!

Ok with orginal version (Alidropship plugin) I can Install theme electro or Shopkeeper or any other theme?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Wow!
Bad news!

Ok with orginal version (Alidropship plugin) I can Install theme electro or Shopkeeper or any other theme?
AliDropship original plugin is compatible with our standard themes only, you can have a closer look at them here: https://alidropship.com/themes/ AliDropship Woo plugin supports standard Woo themes, please check recommended Woo themes visiting the link I sent you (Storefront and Shopper)

kefaae

Its amazing plugin, but how com only this couple theme! how we can make up our home page!!

thanks for answer

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Its amazing plugin, but how com only this couple theme! how we can make up our home page!!

thanks for answer
At this point we offer 3 themes for AliDropship original plugin, but our team will create more of them in the future. Could you please explain what exactly would you like to change in Homepage (except for these blocks)?