Need Help With My Store - www.afriqstore.com

MrTaurus88

Hello friends,

I am new here, and I just launched an eCommerce store recently. it is getting organic traffic but find it hard to see conversion.

I have done a few ads and spend over $50 dollars. I need constructive help and suggestion.

I will be glad if you can start chipping your message here to me.

Thanks

Direct Webstore

Can you suggest a niche that you know it sells now.
No one will tell you that. They will sell in that niche themselves and not tell anyone. Nobody wants competition. You need to research possible niches yourself. And when you find one that works well, DON'T TELL ANYONE WHAT IT IS!!

To start your research, begin with ...

1. Read the blogs at Alidropship ... search "Niche"
2. Google "How to select a dropshipping niche"
3. Youtube "How to select a dropshipping niche"

Guillaume

Yes, that true the niche is not so popular (you can still make some sales tho) but also a lot of products are not in the Africa niche such as Christmas family pajamas, tempered glass for iPhone, watches. you should keep your products relating to your niche. watches and phone case, for example, can be ok if the design looks African style.
May be, stay with clothes, home decor, jewelry and so on that have African design. It could be confusing for your customers otherwise.

MrTaurus88

Yes, that true the niche is not so popular (you can still make some sales tho) but also a lot of products are not in the Africa niche such as Christmas family pajamas, tempered glass for iPhone, watches. you should keep your products relating to your niche. watches and phone case, for example, can be ok if the design looks African style.
May be, stay with clothes, home decor, jewelry and so on that have African design. It could be confusing for your customers otherwise.

Thanks Guillaume, I think products with Africa keywords is not in high demand... Which is why I am broadening my niche

Except if I focus mainly on one product only

trokana

The store is good and specialized, just need some repairs to seo it

Title Tag
Length: 91 character(s)
Meta Description
Length: 168 character

error in your store : No sitemap found in your robots.txt
Social Profiles