Need help to start Dropshipping

Finn99

Hello, I am about to start this dropshipping but I need some advice.
Should I :
1) Buy a membership on Shopify?
2) Use Ebay or Amazon to do dropshipping?
3) make my own ecommerce site?
and how much does this alidropship plugin costs? What is its purpose and how will I install this? I am complete newbie, hence I am asking.

Now, my own ecommerce site will be expensive for me in the beginning. So should I go with shopify or ebay/amazon?
I mean I will eventually build by own ecommerce site once I see some success on this.
But which will attract customers more, shopify or ebay/amazon? Heard shopify is the best for dropshipping? Why do people say that? Is dropshipping not good and proper when done through amazon/ebay?

And paid ads, keywords, a bit SEO, and marketing on almost every social media will help me grow right ? And plus if I use paid ads, I will get a small revenue through ads right? No idea about these, hence asking like these.
I will be hiring a professional from this forum ( if there is anyone here ) or from other place for these things because I dont wanna screw it up doing by myself.

Also, suppose I list something in ebay/amazon for example say a 100 USD product , and a guy buys that , so will amazon/ebay will pay the money to me immediately to my account or they will pay me after the buyer gets the product? I was thinking that after ebay/amazon pays me , I will use that money to buy the product for that buyer and dropship him. Can you dropshippers please clarify this for me?

Thanks in advance,
Finn

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I am about to start this dropshipping but I need some advice.
Should I :
1) Buy a membership on Shopify?
2) Use Ebay or Amazon to do dropshipping?
3) make my own ecommerce site?
and how much does this alidropship plugin costs? What is its purpose and how will I install this? I am complete newbie, hence I am asking.

Now, my own ecommerce site will be expensive for me in the beginning. So should I go with shopify or ebay/amazon?
I mean I will eventually build by own ecommerce site once I see some success on this.
But which will attract customers more, shopify or ebay/amazon? Heard shopify is the best for dropshipping? Why do people say that? Is dropshipping not good and proper when done through amazon/ebay?

And paid ads, keywords, a bit SEO, and marketing on almost every social media will help me grow right ? And plus if I use paid ads, I will get a small revenue through ads right? No idea about these, hence asking like these.
I will be hiring a professional from this forum ( if there is anyone here ) or from other place for these things because I dont wanna screw it up doing by myself.

Also, suppose I list something in ebay/amazon for example say a 100 USD product , and a guy buys that , so will amazon/ebay will pay the money to me immediately to my account or they will pay me after the buyer gets the product? I was thinking that after ebay/amazon pays me , I will use that money to buy the product for that buyer and dropship him. Can you dropshippers please clarify this for me?

Thanks in advance,
Finn
Hello,

I've sent a private message to you, please check what we can offer.

Best regards,
Igor

Laurent Kaheta

Hello,

I've sent a private message to you, please check what we can offer.

Best regards,
Igor

I have the same questions. Please advice, and also I wanted to change the language of the products (translate them to swahili) when I start my online store and use Tanzania shillings as the main currency. In addition i wanted to know how will you ship the customers goods in Tanzania especially the mainland ones far from Dar es salaam where the port is situated.

basuki

I have the same questions. Please inbox, and also I wanted to change the language of the products (translate them to indonesian) when I start my online store and use rupiah (currency of indonesia).

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
I have the same questions. Please advice, and also I wanted to change the language of the products (translate them to swahili) when I start my online store and use Tanzania shillings as the main currency. In addition i wanted to know how will you ship the customers goods in Tanzania especially the mainland ones far from Dar es salaam where the port is situated.
I have the same questions. Please inbox, and also I wanted to change the language of the products (translate them to indonesian) when I start my online store and use rupiah (currency of indonesia).

Hello,

I've sent the details in the private messages, please check.

Hussein68

Hello,

I've sent the details in the private messages, please check.

Hi Igor. Can you also help me with the same questions please? Am a Tanzanian guy, just like Mr. Kaheta, and am interested to open a dropshipping webstore. I have limited funds though, hence am looking for a cheap alternative way. Thanks.