Need help for my Woo Alidropship Store.

anstoyanov

I started a website recently - https://blubambina.com/ . I sell baby stuff as I have some niche products/tags/categories. So far I have spend a lot of cash and ended with just 2 sales (which didn't came from paid promotions). I tried Facebook ads, Instagram Influencers Promotions, Google Shopping. What I can see in Google Analytics is that I get around 4% Add to cart rate, but no sales. Google Shopping got me best results, but its frustrating that I have no sales so far from that activity. I think there might be a problem with my website, but I can't see the problem.

Need some additional eyes on my website. Can someone take a look and give some suggestions? Really don't know what to try next. I am trying to do SEO, but it needs time and some money of course.

Too me your website is not like anyone is going to purchase.
Just look into other stores of your niche.
Page load time is more than usual.

The CTA is not visible.

Plus can you show me what were you targeting?

anstoyanov

I agree about the speed. About the CTA, which one do you mean, the one on the product page, on the cart page or the checkout page. Because as I mentioned above, I have around 4% add to cart rate, which is not fantastic, but gives me some indications that people do like and try to add the products in their cart. and then drops on the check out page, or never visit the checkout page.

In Google Shopping I started with all states in USA. Then I have targeted some of the states in US (I checked in which states I got more ads CTR, Add to carts and lower bounce rate). For Facebook - I've targeted USA with catalog ads (tested both 2 versions - carousel and collection) - women who have kids 0-1 year, 1-2 years. I've also been doing remarketing in Facebook again targeting only the USA.

Mar

I agree about the speed. About the CTA, which one do you mean, the one on the product page, on the cart page or the checkout page. Because as I mentioned above, I have around 4% add to cart rate, which is not fantastic, but gives me some indications that people do like and try to add the products in their cart. and then drops on the check out page, or never visit the checkout page.

In Google Shopping I started with all states in USA. Then I have targeted some of the states in US (I checked in which states I got more ads CTR, Add to carts and lower bounce rate). For Facebook - I've targeted USA with catalog ads (tested both 2 versions - carousel and collection) - women who have kids 0-1 year, 1-2 years. I've also been doing remarketing in Facebook again targeting only the USA.
Your store is not bad including the load speed. Better than many who were asking advice here in the forum. I am not sure what you mean recently, but I saw many posts here about their site launched six months ago and is yet to make the first sale.

My store has made sales, not many since I don't spend a cent in any marketing, but much better than yours. A store should look simple, serious and professional. This is something that can be done without having to spend. You may spend a lot in ads but when visitors are redirected to the site and see it in a mess, the visitors will leave thinking the site cannot be trusted. Don't get me wrong, your site is again not bad. I saw some stores with niche same as yours, and they are making good sales.

Having a lot of conversion is not quick and easy. You need more hard work, maybe change strategies, more research, etc. And you don't forget, what ever niche you have, there are tens of thousands out there, already established long before you even started thinking about it. So it is not really surprising.

4% Add to Cart as per me. You may ask reason why? Because everyone that comes to your website is not going to buy from you. Some just visit and left some just Add to Cart and some will be going to buy. The next and the really important thing is I was asking about the product page CTA. CTA's are visible and clear.

The moderator is right about this point that your website must be simple and professional. Professional has a lot of meaning that you create a user experience that they started to believe in you. I am not only running store but also using funnel builders. So, yes always go for simple and professional. For that I must recommend to see websites those who are already working in your nice.

Of BABIES? Even the sites name "Bambina" mean babies. The pics of the products are obviously for BABIES (and toddlers). I's OBVIOUSLY targeting mothers of BABIES and TODDLERS. A blind man could see that. LOL

Again ...

SERIOUSLY?
Man listen. This is all about a targeting technique. A criticism with no solution. You always do that. Do you ever check the targeting competition on some network?

Direct Webstore

This is all about a targeting technique.
can you show me what were you targeting?
Seems to be blatantly obvious about what he is targeting to me. But whatever you say. Backtrack and reinterpret all you like. It's not worth quibbling about. What he is targeting being obvious is not a problem. It's obvious already to most people. ;)

What his MAIN problem is ... is having an over-saturated niche. Like most people on this forum who complain of low sales.

A criticism with no solution. You always do that.
I beg to differ. I usually have solutions coming out of my ears. You seem to be another member of a small handfull in this forum who tend to over exaggerate. This is also beside the fact that my comment to you was nothing at all to do with a "solution". It was to do with your "blindness".

Anyway, seeing as you brought up the case of this thread, and it's "solutions", I'm sick to death of re-stating the solution for the over-saturated niche problem. I've given paragraph after paragraph of examples of solutions already. The search function above (that no one uses) will reveal all. Simple research of the Alidropship blogs, Google and Youtube will also reveal the solution.

Bottom line ... people REALLY need to use imagination and come up with narrow and original niches. Page speeds etc are not really the problem at all. And in the case of this site, who to target is blatantly obvious and pretty laughable to even mention it.

Until people learn to do proper research into niche selection ... this "problem" will continue to be posted and the "solution" will continue to be ignored. Sad, but true. Not everyone can be a success. The thousands of failures every year is proof of that. Even in the brick and mortar world of business where the equivalent of this problem is setting up yet another boring cafe. They pop up and die like mushrooms all the time. Just like general "baby goods" , "gadgets", "phone covers" etc web stores.

Last edited: