nan€ instead of the price

After upgrade AliDropship Woo Plugin to version Version 1.6.49, all the prices of my store become nan€.
I have deactivated the plugin and all becomes normal
Can someone help me?

Urgency add-on and nad Shipping Product Aliexpress add-on need Shipping Product Aliexpress add-on to work properly.
Need Urgent Help

Georgy

After upgrade AliDropship Woo Plugin to version Version 1.6.49, all the prices of my store become nan€.
Can someone help me?

Urgency add-on and nad Shipping Product Aliexpress add-on need Shipping Product Aliexpress add-on to work properly.
Need Urgent Help
Waiting on a update on this before updating.
Waiting on a update on this before updating.
Hi! Please, send your cases to our support team, so we will put higher prior on that issue

Starfish1

Hi! Please, send your cases to our support team, so we will put higher prior on that issue
I just want to know if it's safe to update. When more than 1 user expresses the same problem after updating, then it's likely an issue with the plugin, and "messing up all prices" is a major problem.

chris37

Can someone help me?

Need Urgent Help
download the previous version until the developers fixes it.

Last edited:

Knightofmoon

Hello i recently came back from vacation and just started working on my webshop again.

I have this issue aswell is there any updates or fixes to this?

I changed from 7.2+ to 7.1 and i still have the same issue should i go further down 7.0?`if so where do i find it?
If not how do i temp fix it?

@Georgy @chris37

Attachments

• Prices.png
    Prices.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Georgy

Hello i recently came back from vacation and just started working on my webshop again.

I have this issue aswell is there any updates or fixes to this?

I changed from 7.2+ to 7.1 and i still have the same issue should i go further down 7.0?`if so where do i find it?
If not how do i temp fix it?

@Georgy @chris37
HI, are you using the latest version of our plugin?

Knightofmoon

I wrote to the support and they are aware of the issue right now they sent me a 1.6.48 plugin and it works for now so it's Gucci thanks for the help. I will place the File here aswell if anyone needs it for the future.

Attachments

• alidswoo_ion71_1.6.48.zip
    6.1 MB · Views: 12
Really your application goes from bad to worse.
I updated the AliDropship Woo Plugin to the latest version today.
It sent the website down. Completely.
I had to disable it. Do you not agree with the solution to see the application work correctly? Sometimes he doesn't get the address right, he rarely inserts the order number, it shows nan prices, honestly it was one of the worst purchases I've ever made

Jngomo

I have uploade your latest alidropship woo version & all my prices show £nan
i have th laest version that you mention works Alidropship WOO 1.6.50
any help PLEASE, how can i revert to the previous version?

I have uploade your latest alidropship woo version & all my prices show £nan
i have th laest version that you mention works Alidropship WOO 1.6.50
any help PLEASE, how can i revert to the previous version?
Got to uninstall, and install the previor version to fix nan prices