MY SUPPLIERS

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Learn about the most trusted and the most profitable AliExpress suppliers presented on your store.

reviews.png
Using this add-on you get the full list of AliExpress suppliers you are working with. You will learn how many products of each supplier you have on your store and how many sales and profit they generated.
Benefits:

• Get the most relevant and timely insights into your suppliers performance
  • See which sellers do the most for your business growth
  • Build your business cooperation decisions upon the carefully tracked data
Features:

• Install the add-on in a couple of clicks
  • View the AliExpress sellers’ rating
  • See the list of products you’ve imported from each supplier
  • Track the number of products ordered from each supplier
  • See your store gross profit from each supplier
  • Compatible with WooCommerce
buy-add-on.jpg

Main Settings:

Once My suppliers add-on is activated go to Products => My suppliers:

eHtzFbahjTvtr77EKu970rKTg-tZWEkgzLqaiXulh0JXvzCSwv2Qd-J1rguPGgKw4KPH9BynOwoeQVGLlG9ynHkuu7ZtKkPmZKpekgGoveNctQknaJGy0eQRaw7dYtpI8P9dTEHC

There is suppliers’ list with the number of products, the number of sold products, your store gross profit and AliExpress seller’s rating.

If you click ‘View store on AliExpress’, you’ll be redirected to the AliExpress store page.

LfghB9nIe4vQxr2eFOreV_kQM_W6z9FsqGd1biQyqTnw9hkKOv5RWz84o-cqILuo1l53hGqsFiQGbFmqrcbSY9snh9WzVHegUTvU31oZ5fIf0HiSpUN4V7jNk-oZuYKnezYB4NhG

ta7mJrjOEzOCTropQI_xrPRYhnr53ldg3-fwEw0n_d0uc3WVsjVtI6mDFBwYTiN_as6R20K3be7CXgpZCDeSiyD04GHB4J3dxop49PlpZGpKcbLviZyxBp6r19SB5Ri2GDYdvAD5

If you click ‘View products’, you’ll be redirected to the products list filtered by the name of the supplier:

tE6qpG8N88OFuLIBEKJBX8m-JBo_F_IB6L1NH7ZijMQx6TNcWtiR6QLZa4MN-YtK6PzGKvj1ymI4Ev3s4nezxzqwFTte4fgu36jJI1yGs9q4kr8xHd2bIqfPYFxZhwkO2ZQFgdpP

HDg4hcgfB6mrSOQZz-TYdoaTXoqklygN5DIvgIZWDMKr3UvdyvpQ8Dm_7ZVHDgUGwKUYfvu7FeppOMZGDE6g1d1ndMUJGWZeSMwxbowcSVDk1TqPmBmaeLn7D0zjcoCP0fs3Upx2

To collect AliExpress seller’s rating just click Get Rating button opposite the name of the supplier:

80xNLVCikX_pHjjFVk0edge9XjLiJsnVGhrUTrQn9_8us-CPcaGANrza7O1O7o3GGhbSr0gy59KT4vK2ZmV0Zj69jBuTtu6p_tCvs3Xsd9qQDtZkkHzK3Py7AX0Pqsk9hz4aiDP4

Or click Get Suppliers Rating at the bottom of the page to gather ratings for several suppliers. Also you can update sellers’ rating by clicking ‘Update Rating’:

3rYGSDM2btoG7lDEUOytDnb7CtXnkIyOHVXh7BBzpDYPKTHPfAyY7m3nd5m9NPkNvPxSr1k5DNoY20TbMmE3GpEceNxvljIxV87qfeEYbTgBani00zSRj2Lvhwfq3BINd3eq8Y9X

To learn further details, please refer to our Knowledge Base .

buy-add-on.jpg

Andy Smith

Hi, please I'd like to know, is it possible to download a CSV file with orders by the supplier in Woo? Let's say I have many suppliers, some have few orders, but some of them have more orders. Let's say, 10 suppliers have each 150 mixed product orders (1500 orders altogether), could I make 10 CSV files for every supplier separately with all 150 orders to one supplier with mixed products from the supplier? Thanks

In MY SUPPLIERS, it pulls out 48 pages. And suppliers shows number of products i have on stock. When i check what are these products. It shows nothing.

Hello I have an error with the plugin my providers does not load the providers that I have attached photo.

Attachments

• mis provedores.jpg
    mis provedores.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 9

turtledove53

Will this plugin work on OpenCart? I bought it, but I think it was after that I saw that OpenCart did not seem to be on its list of supported platforms. Also, bought its partner plug in.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Will this plugin work on OpenCart? I bought it, but I think it was after that I saw that OpenCart did not seem to be on its list of supported platforms. Also, bought its partner plug in.
Hello!

My Suppliers add-on will work only with Wordpress/WooCommerce + AliDropship Original/Alidropship Woo plugins.

Manotech

I am unable to enter the License for the "My Supplier" Add-on - there is no field to enter the license showing (Products>My Suppliers):

1605893272711.png

chris37

Clean cache a wait little be longer when you open the page...sometime appear this issue because of slow internet connection.