My results after 3 moths

axiom786

Merci !
All this by selling mainly phone cases, some t-shirts & accessories of Aliexpress. When i find an intersting product I price it with 3 euro/day on FB
With 150 euro of ads i can make 1000 euro profit at least
My profits margins were 100 %

Next Step :
-Translate my website to english and attack some bigger markets
-Create another general store and try to find a profitable niche
-With a higher plus-value
Very Nice idea..thank you for Sharing!

jubran

Congratulations! I have my CUSTOM STORE since one Month with alidropship plugin.. I Love my Store.. the plugin is fully Automated, its doing a wonderful work for me which Manually it would be near to impossible or tedious. Only problem is i do not have any paid ads so far. So far i am just posting on Groups Pages which i have joined.
You may Visit My Shop, its Here... https://outdoorsmega.com Regards.....

Your website looks good! I can see that you've done a good job. Some tips:
1. Have some trendy products search engine optimized.
2. Have an on-site credit card payment.
3. And of course have some more traffic coming in as you barely hit 20 visitors a day.

JulezFM39

Hi Maga, it's great to hear of your success. I love my store and the plug-in works smoothly (except for having to edit all the misspellings and remove store logos etc) I hope that my store will start to make decent money in the months before Christmas. I have a handbags store, all women's at the moment but will be adding men's bags in the next few days. I have done mainly FB page boosts and adding customer video reviews (from one of my customers). I had over 13K views on FB on one video BUT I am struggling to get more visitors and sales. I have found my niche target audience (22-35 yrs) Is it that my product niche is too competitive? Perhaps I should add other accessories (impulse buys). I get LOADS of engagement on FB and one of my paid promos on Instagram got over 800 likes. But hardly any sales! Those sales I have made have been mainly in the USA and a couple in the UK (and one in Mexico). If you have any advice that would be great thank you :))

JulezFM39

In my opinion, gurus videos that you have seen are talking about the general store, if you put the link of the category in your post, your potential customers will open the page and see the products that dont really need and risk to abadon the initial intention of purshase.

On the contrary, if it's a niche store website ( as in my case) , they (clients) open the page and discover different products that they will 100 % appreciate. In result, your customer will buy not only one but several products. In general, this what happens in my store ;)

Hi Maga, do you think that it is better to have a range of related products? For example in my case I sell handbags.. but if a woman visits my store and decides not to buy one, I lose that potential customer. Unless I offer other accessories to keep her interested..?

Don James

Hi Maga
Awesome tips, using blog and links linking to product rather than the category
Thank you for the tips

Regards
Don

MAGA

Hi Maga, do you think that it is better to have a range of related products? For example in my case I sell handbags.. but if a woman visits my store and decides not to buy one, I lose that potential customer. Unless I offer other accessories to keep her interested..?

Hi, if you have a lot of engagement but 0 sales it's means that you're targeting wrong audience, check each time how many clicks you get on your link. If you have 1 click on your link and 100 likes it's not interesting. Post likes dont necessary involve sales !

Some products are hard to target, analyse your competitors and bring something new on the market of bags. Test your audience and observe conversions, your niche is profitable when it brings you a lot of sales. You can have a multiple reasons why yourclient left your store without buying. Of course you can put other products on your website but still generaly related to your audience.

Don James

Hi, if you have a lot of engagement but 0 sales it's means that you're targeting wrong audience, check each time how many clicks you get on your link. If you have 1 click on your link and 100 likes it's not interesting. Post likes dont necessary involve sales !

Some products are hard to target, analyse your competitors and bring something new on the market of bags. Test your audience and observe conversions, your niche is profitable when it brings you a lot of sales. You can have a multiple reasons why yourclient left your store without buying. Of course you can put other products on your website but still generaly related to your audience.
Hi Maga
What do you suggest if less people click to view
Any tips
Regards
Don

JulezFM39

Hi Maga
Thanks for your advice. Sorry it took me a while to reply as I was really busy this past month with another business of mine.
I have put other products in my store related to bags, ie women's accessories such as bag charms, belts, jewelry etc. I do still get clicks but I am not getting enough organic traffic to my site. I am setting up the Pippity plug in to see if I can capture more leads and send potential customers special discount codes. It's really tough to understand why I'm not getting the sales, especially as Xmas is coming.
You are right about bringing something new.. maybe I need to blog more and build more trust in my store. So I'm not just another bags and accessories store.
Thanks for your advice!
Julia

ZbigniewPL

Hello @MAGA
Congrats on Your success.

I'd like to ask about Fb ads. What are the steps you do ?

1. Create post
2. Boost it for conversions
3. When you got enough, create campaign with conversion objective with Add to cart event with same post.
4. When You have enough data and ATC's you create new campaign with conversion objective, but optimized for Purchases right ?

Please correct me if i'm wrong. I would love to know every step to start a good campaign.

Bujuk

Congratulations! I have my CUSTOM STORE since one Month with alidropship plugin.. I Love my Store.. the plugin is fully Automated, its doing a wonderful work for me which Manually it would be near to impossible or tedious. Only problem is i do not have any paid ads so far. So far i am just posting on Groups Pages which i have joined.
@axiom786 in my opinion it is not a good practice to have the google ads on you site. otherwise you will have leak there.

Doit

With this post ad I earned at least 500 euro in 2 weeks
Your product must be interesting and creative with an appropriate audience you will get a lot of interactions
Hi Maga
Congrats. By the way do you know french and what plugin you use to translate to french?

Crushl

Just wanted to drop a few things:

1. Make sure you are fluent in the language your shop is in (or at least your shop is). If you do have trouble with english, you can use a Chrome extension called Grammarly, it helps with spelling and grammar. "Do you looking for goods for garden" in your second slide and "backpacksts" in your third slide would make me personally leave the site immediately. Simply no trust for me if the language is on that level.
2. I guess you wanted to increase the vertical picture size section on your Home page below the "New Arrivals". You did that by adding one "-" per line which... well, looks unprofessional (and another reason to leave).
3. You have a "Kitchen and Pastry" Section that just does not fit your shop. Would confuse me since your shop claims to be about Outdoor activities while at the same time shows that 2 out of 4 of the bestsellers are in the kitchen section.

Don't take these points negativly, please. I'm trying to help you to improve and open criticism is the best way to do it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Yan