My results after 3 moths

MAGA

Hi,

I would like to share my dropshipping experience with you !

I have decided to create my first dropshipping store 6 moths ago, nothing worked very well, I struggled first moths to find a profitable niche. After several fails, its seems that i have found a good one.

There is my resultats after 3 moths of dropshipping by selling my products only in Belgium and France and using only FB ads.

PS: I dont use any plugin, my e-commerce platform is wix

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-09-15 à 01.09.08.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-09-15 à 01.09.08.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 437

MAGA

Merci !
All this by selling mainly phone cases, some t-shirts & accessories of Aliexpress. When i find an intersting product I price it with 3 euro/day on FB
With 150 euro of ads i can make 1000 euro profit at least
My profits margins were 100 %

Next Step :
-Translate my website to english and attack some bigger markets
-Create another general store and try to find a profitable niche
-With a higher plus-value

Ryan

Hi @MAGA

Are you doing video FB ads or photo ads?
Maybe you can describe a bit more your ads strategy? (If you want off course) :rolleyes:

MAGA

Hi @MAGA

Are you doing video FB ads or photo ads?
Maybe you can describe a bit more your ads strategy? (If you want off course) :rolleyes:

Hi, I use photos ads, its works pretty well.

My strategy of ads consists by using FB publications boosts. I write a little texte with the post and put the link not of the product page but the category page (very important).

Since I have found a niche, I use to search differents products of the same category and test them each time with the same audience 3 euro / day. Then I wait to see the results, sometimes orders came after 2-3 days.

MAGA

Congrats! How many products do you have in your store?

Hi, Thank you ! I have in my store at least 60-70 phone cases, 15 t-shirts, and 30-40 accessories (bracelets, watches, screen protection, key chains ...)
Everyday I add at least 1-2 products on my store.

My high profit margin is due to my shipping costs (3,99 euro).

MAGA

With this post ad I earned at least 500 euro in 2 weeks
Your product must be interesting and creative with an appropriate audience you will get a lot of interactions

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2017-09-15 à 16.28.57.png
    Capture d’écran 2017-09-15 à 16.28.57.png
    63 KB · Views: 257

Moussdog

Hi,

I have decided to create my first dropshipping store 6 moths ago, nothing worked very well, I struggled first moths to find a profitable niche. After several fails, its seems that i have found a good one.

There is my resultats after 3 moths of dropshipping by selling my products only in Belgium and France and using only FB ads.

Bravo mec!

Ryan

Thank you for your reply. Can you please say why it is important to put category page link and not the product? As I have seen some gurus videos, they say that you have to put product link.

MAGA

Thank you for your reply. Can you please say why it is important to put category page link and not the product? As I have seen some gurus videos, they say that you have to put product link.

In my opinion, gurus videos that you have seen are talking about the general store, if you put the link of the category in your post, your potential customers will open the page and see the products that dont really need and risk to abadon the initial intention of purshase.

On the contrary, if it's a niche store website ( as in my case) , they (clients) open the page and discover different products that they will 100 % appreciate. In result, your customer will buy not only one but several products. In general, this what happens in my store ;)

axiom786

In my opinion, gurus videos that you have seen are talking about the general store, if you put the link of the category in your post, your potential customers will open the page and see the products that dont really need and risk to abadon the initial intention of purshase.

On the contrary, if it's a niche store website ( as in my case) , they (clients) open the page and discover different products that they will 100 % appreciate. In result, your customer will buy not only one but several products. In general, this what happens in my store ;)
I do Agree with this idea

axiom786

I do Agree with this idea
I am just posting on many facebook page Groups.. do you think this may be helpful to get me customers to purchase my products?/
I have Not as yet decided on any paid ads on facebook or instagram.. your advice pleaase??/ I just started a month ago.. the Custom Store is fantastic

MAGA

Hi MAGA,

Thanks for sharing. What do you use to be able to find interesting products to sell

Hi, I use mainly Aliexpress to find my products by taking into consideration seller ranking, you can check also Google Trends or Amazon/Pinterest.

MAGA

I am just posting on many facebook page Groups.. do you think this may be helpful to get me customers to purchase my products?/
I have Not as yet decided on any paid ads on facebook or instagram.. your advice pleaase??/ I just started a month ago.. the Custom Store is fantastic

Yes you can get customers in this way also but it will take you much more time to make important sells and to build a community for your page. However, if you have a blog or interesting articles related to your store it will boost the process.

My advice to you if you want to make serious sales you should use FB or Insta ads. Probably at the begin you will spend more money for ads by testing audiences and learning how doest it work to find a niche. Once you find it, it'll quickly compensate all your previous costs ;)

axiom786

Yes you can get customers in this way also but it will take you much more time to make important sells and to build a community for your page. However, if you have a blog or interesting articles related to your store it will boost the process.

My advice to you if you want to make serious sales you should use FB or Insta ads. Probably at the begin you will spend more money for ads by testing audiences and learning how doest it work to find a niche. Once you find it, it'll quickly compensate all your previous costs ;)
Thank you very much for your precious Advice

axiom786

Hi,

Congratulations! I have my CUSTOM STORE since one Month with alidropship plugin.. I Love my Store.. the plugin is fully Automated, its doing a wonderful work for me which Manually it would be near to impossible or tedious. Only problem is i do not have any paid ads so far. So far i am just posting on Groups Pages which i have joined.
You may Visit My Shop, its Here... https://outdoorsmega.com Regards.....