My results after 3 moths

Doit

Hi Maga,
Thanks for sharing your success. What plugin is good to translate into other languages? Machine translation or manual translation which one is better? For the FB ads, your ad is in English or French? How you got translated your ad?
Thanks in advance

ZAPPY

PS: I dont use any plugin, my e-commerce platform is wix
WOW!!!

Learn something new daily boy!

Didnt think WIX could double up as an ecommerce website!

So how does your order process go for you the dropshipper?

Can you share what tools you're using from when the order comes into ordering from AliExpress?

ZAPPY

@axiom786 in my opinion it is not a good practice to have the google ads on you site. otherwise you will have leak there.
Agree!

An ecommerce website owner, needs to think do they seek $XXXXX (earnings from website sales) in their bank account or possible $XX (earnings from advert) instead at the close of day? Why helping visitors to possibly leave your website without purchasing?

Perhaps doing a test of 1mth with adverts on your site @axiom786 and then another test without them and then looking at compared revenue totals is one way of seeing if worth keeping adverts or not.

That's if interested in increasing website revenue because I've surprisingly seen some big brand ecommerce websites with adverts on the same page as their sale items.

On your website, can see there's 3 banner ads on the home page and none related to the garden theme of your site items on sale. The adverts were all linked to websites I'd clicked earlier and are now following me around the internet.

Direct Webstore

Perhaps doing a test of 1mth with adverts on your site @axiom786 and then another test without them

I wouldn't risk permanently damaging my e-commerce store reputation by using it as a test site for an "experiment" that already has freely available "results" available via a simple Google search. The bottom line of the "results" ... DON"T DO IT.

If you want to run Adsense ads .. set up a few dedicated "Made for Adsense" blogs.

ZAPPY

Direct Webstore said:
... using it as a test site for an "experiment" that already has freely available "results" available via a simple Google search. [...]
What's that method?

Or best not to say publicly?

My comment was to highlight to the website owner, a before and after revenue effect of having adverts on an ecommerce website.

As said, amazed that even big branded name websites have adverts irrelevant to their store when I visit

If you want to run Adsense ads .. set up a few dedicated "Made for Adsense" blogs.
Agree!

At the end of the day, all we can do as forum members is give our sincere observational opinion.

Direct Webstore

What's that method?

www.google.com ... then type in ... "Is putting ads on e-commerce sites a good idea"

big branded name websites have adverts
They can afford to. They are "big names" already. Struggling little dropshipping startups should not make things worse by putting distracting and tacky looking ads on their sites. No damaging "experiments" are needed. Simple as that. Making useless "suggestions" like that just to make a "noise" could be potentially damaging for people starting up small, new stores. I just want people to be aware of that and take your totally unnecessary "experimental suggestions" with a huge grain of salt. :)

all we can do as forum members is give our sincere observational opinion.
Well I've just given mine ... lol :)

ZAPPY

Direct Webstore said:
They can afford to. They are "big names" already.
Didnt want to be as direct as you however AGREE.;)

Can say more but think best 'we' leave it there as not the purpose or intention of Maga's thread to be debating Adsense adverts on an eCommerce website me thinks :cool:

Last edited: