My first dropship store - what to expect

Een b

Hi all,

So like all of us here, I'm looking to start an online business.

I have done a good amount of research and found Alidropship to be among the better options.

I'm in the process of purchasing a Supreme store and will have a marketing budget of approximately $1000.
Reason being is that I want to give myself the best chance to achieve success and make money.

Recently I found a lot of negativeness around dropshipping and Aliexpress (mainly the delivery from Aliexpress).
Am I fooling myself to think that one can still make money with a dropshipping store?
Am I wasting my money on the Supreme store?
What would make the difference between failing and success?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

TIA

Delfi

They still offer the supreme package??
For development site of view this package is the best choice.
The delivery thought the covid-19 now have increased, but if you choose the right suppliers you can overcome and that proplem as well. For example use suppliers from the country you sell for faster delivery.
Also man $1000 marketing budget WOW. I never use this amount, if you promote correctly you going to have a serious income .

In my point of view i see the supreme package like a business opportunity for success. If I has the capital maybe I have purchase one myself.

Een b

They still offer the supreme package??
For development site of view this package is the best choice.
The delivery thought the covid-19 now have increased, but if you choose the right suppliers you can overcome and that proplem as well. For example use suppliers from the country you sell for faster delivery.
Also man $1000 marketing budget WOW. I never use this amount, if you promote correctly you going to have a serious income .

In my point of view i see the supreme package like a business opportunity for success. If I has the capital maybe I have purchase one myself.
Hi Delfi,
Thank you for the response.

Just to clarify, the $1000 is my total marketing budget upfront, after that I would need to rely on sales to keep investing in marketing.

Delfi

Hi Delfi,

Which package did you purchase?
How is your store going?
I purchased the plugin and I tried to building myself, I found many difficulties in the progress to be honest.
I believe I has to take a ready store, when i see what i past throught build it from scratch.
The store is not great but i still have some profit. Thank for asking.

kingpin

Learn social media ads.

Don't focus much on design of your store.

Marketing is the key here. 1000$ is a good amount as a starter to test some products.

1. Find successful stores or sjopify stores
2. Goto their Facebook page and goto ad library and see what product ads they're dping. Copy them with competitive price.
3. Find the target audience and run ads the right way.

But first Learn.

LEARN TO EARN.

abragred

You're right. This is the first and almost the most essential business project that any of us have gone through in our lives. I've had a lot of these situations because I've tried to find the best fit for me. In business, it's important to have an investment. Sometimes this money is borrowed from a credit company, and this is almost the only option to make this venture happen. I also did that, but some of my business projects could no longer exist, and I had to have problems with payments. This was when I realized that it is necessary to save up investments because paying debts is a terrible business.

Last edited: