My dropshipping store - feedback needed :)

Direct Webstore

Lol... U thought wrong. haha. Y would I even ask this?? I don't care about these things. It's something else.
It's a "joke".

I could help u out in your business...
Really? ... and how would you do that? Do you know a lot of people in Alaska that need refrigeration supplies? Do you know of cheaper places to advertise than the back of taxi seats in Bangladesh? I have another site that sells sand castle accessories to Egypt. Can you help me with that too? I hope so.

Last edited:
R

Ramzan2002

It's a "joke".

Really? ... and how would you do that? Do you know a lot of people in Alaska that need refrigeration supplies? Do you know of cheaper places to advertise than the back of taxi seats in Bangladesh? I have another site that sells sand castle accessories to Egypt. Can you help me with that too? I hope so.
where do u dropship from?

Epinaster

Hi everybody,

I would like to share with you my progress on my store. Here is the link: https://gadgetuls.com

Do you have any advice, remark on the design? the products? Let me know on which aspect I need to improve.

I've been having my store for about 3 months. I've been applying a lot of tricks and strategies (backlinks, articles, more products, marketing) to improve my web store and found no success in converting sales. I've have tried a few instagram paid shotouts and facebook ads but no sucess.

Well, my last hope is to invest google Adwords and lower the prices. And one more thing, if you have a dropshipping storie with sucess in sales, can you post here in the commentary to me see, because I'd like to compare with mine. ;)

Thanks you very much for your feedback,
Leandro
Hi Leandro, any luck so far with your store? I'd love to know about your progress

Direct Webstore

Hi Leandro, any luck so far with your store? I'd love to know about your progress
Possibly as well as this other "electronics/gadget" store that's had no sales in 6 months ...

https://forum.alidropship.com/threads/promoting-the-website-and-no-sales.7136/

There's thousands of them and with no extra content and incredibly boring looking. Bottom line, stores like this are the way they are because of sheer laziness or limited imagination by the owners. People REALLY NEED to get off their backsides, do a bit of research on niche selection, make their sites look appealing rather than dull and add extra entertaining/informative content. EVERY store here that has complained of no sales here is because of these same problems ... over and over and over again. Many people just don't learn.

The Alidropship plugin is a fantastic "tool". It's not a magic money making "machine". You actually have to pick it up and do a bit of work with it. It's like someone leaving a screwdriver sitting on a bench for 6 months and then wondering why it's screwed in zero screws so far. LOL :)

Last edited: