My dropshipping store - feedback needed :)

gariba

Hi everybody,

I would like to share with you my progress on my store. Here is the link: https://gadgetuls.com

Do you have any advice, remark on the design? the products? Let me know on which aspect I need to improve.

I've been having my store for about 3 months. I've been applying a lot of tricks and strategies (backlinks, articles, more products, marketing) to improve my web store and found no success in converting sales. I've have tried a few instagram paid shotouts and facebook ads but no sucess.

Well, my last hope is to invest google Adwords and lower the prices. And one more thing, if you have a dropshipping storie with sucess in sales, can you post here in the commentary to me see, because I'd like to compare with mine. ;)

Thanks you very much for your feedback,
Leandro

jubran

Hi Leonardo,

You're selling very generic stuff that can be found in many local stores around many areas for pretty cheaper price than yours. Therefore, I highly suggest that you find a WINNING PRODUCT and promote it!

This is really important! I've been doing digital marketing since 2013 and I find it extremely hard to sell such things if your reputation is not the best or you don't have a good awareness. So you can technically sell these things but you won't end up profitable.

Another thing to consider since you have some gaming stuff is to give affiliate marketing a try with Twitch and Youtube gaming influencers. Reddit might also be good when you target gaming subreddits.

Good overall store ;)

Direct Webstore

I know what a "gadget" is ... but what is an "uls"? It doesn't make sense. Apart from that ... same as jubran above ... there's nothing unique. It's boring. Sites selling this stuff are a dime a dozen. They're everywhere. Get that thinking cap back on again. To be brutally honest, I think it's terrible. It's ugly. Those huge images on the sides really box it in make me feel trapped and constricted. You need to make it more fresh and open. But that's just my opinion. Maybe others will love it. :)

gariba

Hi Leonardo,

You're selling very generic stuff that can be found in many local stores around many areas for pretty cheaper price than yours. Therefore, I highly suggest that you find a WINNING PRODUCT and promote it!

This is really important! I've been doing digital marketing since 2013 and I find it extremely hard to sell such things if your reputation is not the best or you don't have a good awareness. So you can technically sell these things but you won't end up profitable.

Another thing to consider since you have some gaming stuff is to give affiliate marketing a try with Twitch and Youtube gaming influencers. Reddit might also be good when you target gaming subreddits.

Good overall store ;)
Thank you very much.

gariba

I know what a "gadget" is ... but what is an "uls"? It doesn't make sense. Apart from that ... same as jubran above ... there's nothing unique. It's boring. Sites selling this stuff are a dime a dozen. They're everywhere. Get that thinking cap back on again. To be brutally honest, I think it's terrible. It's ugly. Those huge images on the sides really box it in make me feel trapped and constricted. You need to make it more fresh and open. But that's just my opinion. Maybe others will love it. :)
Thank you very much

R

Ramzan2002

I guess your niche is too general. You should've chosen a narrower niche.
That's my opinion but great design and color scheme with the plugin.
Regards,
Ramzan

Direct Webstore

I think the design/colour looks constrictive and horrible .... you love it. Different strokes for different folks I guess. LOL :)

Actually, cancel that ... just went and had another look and it seems he's taken advice given and got rid of the horrible background images. It looks much cleaner, fresh and open now ... but still a little boring. :)

R

Ramzan2002

Actually, cancel that ... just went and had another look and it seems he's taken advice given and got rid of the horrible background images. :)
See I said so. Lol.. And in the free dropship plugin page, you replied to my post as I don't think so. How's that?

R

Ramzan2002

BTW direct webstore in advance, can i have some contact details because I wanna talk to you about something.... Thanks

Direct Webstore

BTW direct webstore in advance, can i have some contact details because I wanna talk to you about something.... Thanks

So does everybody, that's why I disabled the messages.

It'd be great if we could talk on messenger.

What did you want to talk about? I hope it's not "How much do you make? What is your niches/niches? Where do you advertise? What this? What that? etc etc ... LOL

:)

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

So ... anyway, what did you want to ask? I hope it's not "How much do you make? What is your niches/niches? Where do you advertise? What this? What that? etc etc ... LOL

Why do I get the feeling that was what you were going to ask me? LOL :)

OK. Here's the answer. I make nothing. My niche is refrigeration supplies, I target Alaska and I advertise on the back seats of taxis in Bangladesh. I still can't work out what I'm doing wrong!

Last edited:

Direct Webstore

To the OP ... Just had a look at your meta tags in page source ...
<meta property="og:title" content="Online shopping for Gadget Accessories with free worldwide shipping" /> <meta property="og:description" content="Great selection of Gadget Accessories at affordable prices! Free shipping to 185 countries. 45 days money back guarantee. Friendly customer service." />

That's the stock, off the shelf meta tags that come with Alidropship's themes ... you should change it to something more original.

R

Ramzan2002

So does everybody, that's why I disabled the messages.

What did you want to talk about? I hope it's not "How much do you make? What is your niches/niches? Where do you advertise? What this? What that? etc etc ... LOL

:)
Lol... U thought wrong. haha. Y would I even ask this?? I don't care about these things. It's something else.

R

Ramzan2002

Why do I get the feeling that was what you were going to ask me? LOL :)

OK. Here's the answer. I make nothing. My niche is refrigeration supplies, I target Alaska and I advertise on the back seats of taxis in Bangladesh. I still can't work out what I'm doing wrong!
I could help u out in your business...