My dropship Website to Super SLOW

Purple

Hi All,

I am new and have recently purchased Alidropship plugin. I imported some products and now I find my website is super slow and takes too long to load(takes more than a minute). Does anyone know how can I fix this?

I observed that upload images to server was unchecked and I just checked it and the process is only 2% complete as we speak. I am hoping that may resolve the issue. But I am just guessing.

Any thoughts, suggestion as to how can I speed up my website.

Any help here will highly be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Purple

Rodrigo, I don't know about your site but mine takes almost as long as 2 mins on every click. This is frustrating and I am stuck completely. I don't want to drive traffic to my site until I have a resolution. If anyone can help will highly be appreciated.

Rodrigo

Rodrigo, I don't know about your site but mine takes almost as long as 2 mins on every click. This is frustrating and I am stuck completely. I don't want to drive traffic to my site until I have a resolution. If anyone can help will highly be appreciated.
my site is not live yet, I am trying to finish with products, setting up a company and stripe and all, but yeah i did notice the slowness.

Jess

Definitely not the plugin guys. It's gonna either be some kind of conflict, configuration or most likely your hosting.

Purple

Definitely not the plugin guys. It's gonna either be some kind of conflict, configuration or most likely your hosting.

Thanks for your response, Jess. I still doubt if that's my hosting as my other website are working fine. Don't know how can I resolve this issue.