When i was trying to complete my payment on aliexpress it redirected me to another page wich says:

Card Blocked

For security reasons, your card has been blocked and your transaction cannot be authenticated. Please contact customer support for further assistance.
So

And it followed with the Errorcode: CSC_7200015.

So i contacted my bank and they told that the card is active and it's status is normal.

And then i tried to do the appeal on aliexpress costumers services, but it says that There is no record of a failed transaction that is eligible for appeal.

So please can you tell me what to do to solve this problem?

chris37

When i was trying to complete my payment on aliexpress it redirected me to another page wich says:

Card Blocked

For security reasons, your card has been blocked and your transaction cannot be authenticated. Please contact customer support for further assistance.
So

And it followed with the Errorcode: CSC_7200015.

So i contacted my bank and they told that the card is active and it's status is normal.

And then i tried to do the appeal on aliexpress costumers services, but it says that There is no record of a failed transaction that is eligible for appeal.

So please can you tell me what to do to solve this problem?
I am sorry but is look is something wrong from your end ... If your bank and aliexpress say is no proplem from then site ,then you make something wrong.