Multiple Language

tototexas

Hi guys,
do you know if is possible to have the same website
with alidropship original in multiple languages?
geo languages?
or how is possible to do the same store in different languages, any idea?
thanks a lot

jubran

It is possible, the easiest way is using an automatic plugin such as: gTranslate or Weglot but these services costs monthly not less than $15 so I suggest that you translate your site manually if you are on budget. (Polylang might help you)

Direct Webstore

gTranslate

gTranslate is free ... but it looks ugly with the original plugin themes unless you do a bit of CSS editing. You also need to insert a shortcode into a theme file, like footer.php or b-social.php. I tried it ... but then decided to scrap it. Customers can use Google Translate in their browsers if they need to. The normal Google Translate Plugin is OK ... but again, you need to insert a shortcode somewhere.

jubran

gTranslate is free ... but it looks ugly with the original plugin themes unless you do a bit of CSS editing. You also need to insert a shortcode into a theme file, like footer.php or b-social.php. I tried it ... but then decided to scrap it. Customers can use Google Translate in their browsers if they need to. The normal Google Translate Plugin is OK ... but again, you need to insert a shortcode somewhere.
Weglot is also "Free" but well, if you need to get a good use of them, you'll need to open your pockets.
These plugins offer you normal google translate for the normal version but upgraded versions almost matches human translations, work on SEO, gives you more words so you can translate all of your website and gives you more languages for translation.

As you've said, the normal google translate is good but it honestly doesn't look good at all.

Direct Webstore

Yeah. Translating into one language with the likes of Weglot is OK..
but I think he wants to cover multi languages ... something I gave up on as too messy.

Direct Webstore

I suggest to go to "Add New" plugins ... type in "Translate" and just try/experiment with all the plugins you see there. :)

Direct Webstore

I am not looking a way to play and waste time...

You think spending an hour or two exploring options to improve your site is a waste of time? Sometimes I've spent a couple of days trying out different plugins or different options until I got the right solution.

But up to you. Good luck. :)

Last edited: