Multi-language Alidropship Theme

Hi, i would like to know if there will be a future update for languages, actually i have a lot of costumers coming from other countries and not able to buy products from the store due to the language. I would like to know if there is a way to have the theme in this case Da Vinci Theme to auto translate based on the browser language or geolocation. Actually i don't need single product translation because i have no description on the products page, so is this something that would be available soon ?

Thanks a lot guys let me know!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, i would like to know if there will be a future update for languages, actually i have a lot of costumers coming from other countries and not able to buy products from the store due to the language. I would like to know if there is a way to have the theme in this case Da Vinci Theme to auto translate based on the browser language or geolocation. Actually i don't need single product translation because i have no description on the products page, so is this something that would be available soon ?

Thanks a lot guys let me know!
This option is not available at this point.