Migration between Alidopship plugin and Woo plaugin

Alex Krustev

Yes thx for the answer.
Actually only prices were missing.
However woocommerce is quite better, but alidropwoo does not work well

Alex Krustev

It has around 10% of functions available in main plugin
Slow import- since i have received statement that images qty and quality meter, apparel products import 7-12 min each, which is not normal.
Imagine 400 products x 10 min each = 4000 min - around 100 h

Alidropship plugin is better but alidropship woo has a lot more features not its self but woocomerece at all

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
It has around 10% of functions available in main plugin
Slow import- since i have received statement that images qty and quality meter, apparel products import 7-12 min each, which is not normal.
Imagine 400 products x 10 min each = 4000 min - around 100 h

Alidropship plugin is better but alidropship woo has a lot more features not its self but woocomerece at all
We have a comparison chart of AliDropship plugin and AliDropship WOO: https://alidropship.com/codex/8-alidropship-vs-alidropship-woocommerce-choose/ you can see in this article that there are differencies between two of them. First of all, AliDropship plugin is all-in-one solution for a business. And AliDropship Woo is a better choice for experienced users who know exactly what they need and which additional plugins they need to use to achieve their goals.

kingpin

Alidropship = one roof solutions for newbies or somebody looking for an easy ready-made way to start a Dropshipping store.

Ali woo: for users who love woocommerce and are more flexible and wanting to enhance the store functionality and experience.

From last many weeks I'm researching on how to import data from alidropship plugin to ali woo without losing anything or starting from a scratch

And fortunately i am able to achieve 80% success transfering product data from alidropship to aliwoo.

But its a technical workaround playing around with databases but its possible i can tell

:)

AnhND

Alidropship = one roof solutions for newbies or somebody looking for an easy ready-made way to start a Dropshipping store.

Ali woo: for users who love woocommerce and are more flexible and wanting to enhance the store functionality and experience.

From last many weeks I'm researching on how to import data from alidropship plugin to ali woo without losing anything or starting from a scratch

And fortunately i am able to achieve 80% success transfering product data from alidropship to aliwoo.

But its a technical workaround playing around with databases but its possible i can tell

:)
Hi @kingpin . Could you tell me how :) Really love to here