Migrating from AliDropship to AliDropship Woo Version

Raff

Is it easy to migrate from ali non woo to ali woo?

Will all the pages, post and products will appear on Ali woo version?

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Is it easy to migrate from ali non woo to ali woo?

Will all the pages, post and products will appear on Ali woo version?
Hello,

Thanks for your questions!

Migrating your existing webstore to Ali Woo is not an option, you have to re-install WordPress and start from scratch if you want to start using Woo version.

Jur

Hi Igor,

we also spend a lot of time adding 500+ products with unique product descriptions for each product and image editing. Now we are stuck in the existing web store, but we are missing some options. So we want to change to the woo version. Now as we have invested over 600 hours of work already, it would be nice to have an export/import function for database.

Is there anybody who can do this ?

kingpin

I am working on this.

I was able to import images, title, and the description of the products. I dont know what wp taxonomy alidropship plugin uses otherwise it could be easy for me to test what i am trying to accomplish

At the moment I'm able to import 100+ products with title, descriptions and images

Soon i will release how I'm doing this after successfully achieve everything

Johnny Hook

I am working on this.

I was able to import images, title, and the description of the products. I dont know what wp taxonomy alidropship plugin uses otherwise it could be easy for me to test what i am trying to accomplish

At the moment I'm able to import 100+ products with title, descriptions and images

Soon i will release how I'm doing this after successfully achieve everything

Hello kingpin!
Did you succeed?

kingpin

Hello kingpin!
Did you succeed?

yes i was able to successfully do this but with some glitches which took me time but comparatively less time if one need to migrate from alidropship to ali woo version.

i imported 50+ products. after importing all i needed to do was put aliexpress seller URL in product edit page respectively

it took me around 1 hour to copy and paste aliexpress sellers url.

i will try to make a tutorial on how to do this. but its not for beginners
lot of work and smoothness and wordpress knowledge is needed for this.

regards!

Ataya961

yes i was able to successfully do this but with some glitches which took me time but comparatively less time if one need to migrate from alidropship to ali woo version.

i imported 50+ products. after importing all i needed to do was put aliexpress seller URL in product edit page respectively

it took me around 1 hour to copy and paste aliexpress sellers url.

i will try to make a tutorial on how to do this. but its not for beginners
lot of work and smoothness and wordpress knowledge is needed for this.

regards!
Hi Kingpin, did you manage to get a tutorial going for this? I would really love to migrate to Woo but I'm afraid it is too much work and might end up hurting my seo.

Reactions: Cam

derikkruger

What particular issue are you referring to?

I want to migrate to woocommerce like Jur Said.

Hi Igor,

we also spend a lot of time adding 500+ products with unique product descriptions for each product and image editing. Now we are stuck in the existing web store, but we are missing some options. So we want to change to the woo version. Now as we have invested over 600 hours of work already, it would be nice to have an export/import function for database.

Is there anybody who can do this ?

derikkruger

You are the 1001th to ask this question and counting. Please search answer in the Search forums above.
yes i know and there is no answer. I have more than 500 comments that I edited and I need to migrate to woocommerce. BIG BIG Problem. I'm stuck on this because they are selling plugin that you can have for free if you are using woocommerce.

Mar

yes i know and there is no answer. I have more than 500 comments that I edited and I need to migrate to woocommerce. BIG BIG Problem. I'm stuck on this because they are selling plugin that you can have for free if you are using woocommerce.
What do you mean no answer? You have to start from scratch, answered so many times in the past.

Noname

Alidropship plugin does not have the minimum order quantity feature and all minimum and maximum order quantity plugins are only compatible with WooCommerce. That is one of the reasons I find myself the need to migrate from Alidropship normal to Alidropship Woo version using WooCommerce platform. If Alidropship normal version has this feature, I would not migrate to the Woo version.
Does anyone know where I could obtain the minimum and maximum order quantity plugin that is compatible with wordpress?

Joshualit

Alidropship plugin does not have the minimum order quantity feature and all minimum and maximum order quantity plugins are only compatible with WooCommerce. That is one of the reasons I find myself the need to migrate from Alidropship normal to Alidropship Woo version using WooCommerce platform. If Alidropship normal version has this feature, I would not migrate to the Woo version.
Does anyone know where I could obtain the minimum and maximum order quantity plugin that is compatible with wordpress?
I'm not sure