Michelangelo theme feature request

abasith

Hello team, I'm using Michelanglo theme for my store and I need a feature that will easier the product page editing than now.

Michelangelo theme is appearing all product images only as 640x640. So if any image size will larger than 640x640, some part of image will not appear.

But on Davinci theme this error was fixed I think. that theme will automatically resize images to perfectly fit and appearing without missing any part of image.

So can you make that feature in Michelangelo theme as well? Please. It will make editing product page process more easy.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello team, I'm using Michelanglo theme for my store and I need a feature that will easier the product page editing than now.

Michelangelo theme is appearing all product images only as 640x640. So if any image size will larger than 640x640, some part of image will not appear.

But on Davinci theme this error was fixed I think. that theme will automatically resize images to perfectly fit and appearing without missing any part of image.

So can you make that feature in Michelangelo theme as well? Please. It will make editing product page process more easy.
Hello,

That's right, Michelangelo uses square images on Single product page (640x640), it doesn't resize them. So, I'd recommend using images that fit the recommended size.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

i mean responsive size. bcoz its too hard to set all images as 640x640.
Abasith, we do not plan to make such changes to the theme as nobody seems to have required this feature.