Mass problems with latest Alisropship Woo Plugin versions

I'm using AliDropship Woo is a WordPress plugin Version 1.6.68
Chrome AliDropship 2.0 Version 3.0.0.54
I already tried to reinstall Chrome plugin and so on. And nothing helped because latest plugin update does not work at all.

I can see several problems:
1. Tracking updates does not work, error "Идентификатор отслеживания не был получен" (I switched to old AliDropship Woo iWordPress plugin Version 1.6.63 and it worked fine)
2. Some products prices and weights are totally incorrect, some are correct.
(I switched to old AliDropship Woo iWordPress plugin Version 1.6.63 and it worked fine)

A an example, Aliexpress product price after importing these products are about $1-$2 USD (i'm using pricing rules "my price = Aliexpress product price")

Latest 1.6.68 version cannot be used.

Last edited:

Eva C

Do you have some source with this older version of plugin? I need it for PHP 8.1, but my backups are for 7.4 - so incompatible...

spoo

For the prices I am not sure - but same here for the tracking!

The system does not get the tracking ID. Newest updates are installed, browser cookies deleted. No matter if I try bulk tracking or if I go into the order and klick "get trcking" there.

The Tracking code is not received.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

THANK YOU!

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! Do you use the same currency on aliexpress and on your website? Before product import you must set the same currency for aliexpress and your website.