Make money

daniel-97

No, this forum doesn't generate money much...

Dropshipping? Yes, don't know why people say dropshipping is dead. Dropshipping is a business idea, not a living thing, it can't be dead :)

Radana

Actually dropishipping is not dead at all, it is just harder to practice this activity, because a lot of websites, have changed their delivery and security rules, but it is possible. Anyway, there are hundreds of other ways to make some bucks. If you are asking yoursefl, how to make 200 dollars in one day, I suggest you to find a job, it doesn't matter what job, just find a job, and you will understand that it is not as hard as you think.

Last edited:

bukuiri

Actually dropishipping is not dead at all, it is just harder to practice this activity, because a lot of websites, have changed their delivery and security rules, but it is possible. Anyway, there are hundreds of other ways to make some bucks. If you are asking yoursefl, how to make 200 dollars in one day, I suggest you to find a job, it doesn't matter what job, just find a job, and you will understand that it is not as hard as you think.
pretty wise words

EdnaW

Hey Ssekabembe Cohen, yes you can definitely make some money if you actually put in the time. Dropshipping is fair game–you deliver products that are otherwise monopolized/overpriced by retailers, thus helping consumers, and you make a profit while you're at it ;).

Ushuaya

I wouldn't say resale is dead. It is revived again and again when an elite brand releases a new collection. Then the resale becomes relevant again.
The rest of the time, it almost doesn't make a lot of money. I started reselling cars, not clothes. I saw about this idea on https://afreeadvice.com/best-business-ideas-to-make-money/ and I immediately wanted to do it, because I like automolbili.
Now I have a great profit turnover and I want to go into another industry. It would be interesting to learn about the profit turnover from the most ordinary dropshipper, since I do not know the exact figures. However, my friends said that this is absolutely not a profitable business out of season.

Last edited:

fgtr54

I wouldn't say resale is dead. It is revived again and again when an elite brand releases a new collection.And for that I have to build a strong store of cool juice wrld hoodies that one is really popular in the areas of america as well.