Looking for help with fulfillment.

RasAlGhul

Hello,
I just got my first sale. I placed the order manually on aliexpress and now they are processing it.

However, i want to know, what are the next steps i should be taking. I mean, is there any automated way to email customer regarding his tracking no and all.
Also, is there anyway, i can place the order automatically once i get a sale on my site next time?
How can i get benefited from aliexpress affiliate programs? I mean, i have the cashback URL setup on my alidropship woo plugin. Is that enough or any further steps are required?

Kindly advice.
Thanks in advance.

Christina

Administrator
Hello, RasAlGhul!

Hello,
I just got my first sale. I placed the order manually on aliexpress and now they are processing it.

However, i want to know, what are the next steps i should be taking. I mean, is there any automated way to email customer regarding his tracking no and all. Also, is there anyway, i can place the order automatically once i get a sale on my site next time?

Have you already read AliDropship Woo Guide? It explains how to place your orders automatically, how to send a email notification for your customers, etc.

How can i get benefited from aliexpress affiliate programs? I mean, i have the cashback URL setup on my alidropship woo plugin. Is that enough or any further steps are required?

If you was registered in a programm, got your affiliate link and connected it to the plugin according the insrtuction, that's enough.