Looking for Aliexpress saller

Marll

Hai..
Since i can't really do searching for aliexpress seller perfectly, i would like to invite the seller to message me.
Here's the criteria.
1. Women fashion (shoes & bags)
2. Kids fashion & clothing.
3. Baby & mom.
4. Sneakers shoes.
5. Inners, bras & panties.

My webstore will ready sooner.

Sockis

Hi!
I would like to help you, but I don't understand what you are asking :) Could you try to reform the sentence please?

Mar

Hai..
Since i can't really do searching for aliexpress seller perfectly, i would like to invite the seller to message me.
Here's the criteria.
1. Women fashion (shoes & bags)
2. Kids fashion & clothing.
3. Baby & mom.
4. Sneakers shoes.
5. Inners, bras & panties.

My webstore will ready sooner.
Did any seller responded to you yet? The reason I am asking is because I don't think it is the right way. You have to find sellers in AliExpress website. Although you are encouraged to communicate with the sellers, transactions with sellers outside of AliExpress especially payments is not allowed. If you order and pay directly with AliExpress sellers, any problem with that transaction, AliExpress will not help you.

SPLee

Although I replied you, but it doesn't means it's a good way to gather all the suppliers here to response you. You have to search the right suppliers which suit you well on Aliexpress by yourself. We shouldn't wait for help, we need to go and find chances.
Best regards.

A

aribmass

Regarding sneakers. I would advise you to add popular brands to your online store as a priority, such as Adidas, Nike, or the same yeezy boost. You need to lure the visitor with something he already knows and would like to buy. I'm not a professional, but people who know marketing know more than I do. But purely on a feeling. If I go to an online store, I would like to buy something that is now fashionable, and everyone is wearing, but at a price that will satisfy me. It's also useful against competitors because you're intercepting their customers.

Last edited by a moderator: