Long Payment Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment gateway is very bad as all the stores depend upon only PayPal because don't have other International Payment gateway but Alidropship & Aliexpress itself not using for their own website because they know the problems with PayPal.

Count the steps in our websites to proceed the order.
(1) Click, Add to cart button
(2) Click "Proceed Button"
(3) Fill Contact Information
(4) Click "Continue to Shipping Address"
(5) Again will show "Order Summary" and Click Again "Continue to Payment method"
(6) Then will show "Payment Gateways like "PayPal" and Again Click "Complete Order Button"
(7) Then PayPal webpage open and Again "Fill Name, Address, Mobile Number as we used after step 2 and then
(8) Click "Agree & Confirm button"
(9) PayPal will ask Login details

Difference between Alidropship vs Dropshipping Stores payment gateway.

*Total 9-10 steps need to do for purchase anything from dropshipping stores. But Alidropship is using simple method their own website. If you will purchase from alidropship custom store or any other services. (Only they will ask customer information & Card details for payment on same page" After fill-up you just need to click on Proceed payment then "NO STEP". Your payment will be done

Alot of times requested for such improvement but we quite now as they are not interested to improve.

Can anyone tell me any single other big brands eCommerce company using 9-10 steps for complete their payment? So, Why Alidropship team unable to improve this thing?

Mar

Count the steps in our websites to proceed the order.
(1) Click, Add to cart button
(2) Click "Proceed Button"
(3) Fill Contact Information
(4) Click "Continue to Shipping Address"
(5) Again will show "Order Summary" and Click Again "Continue to Payment method"
(6) Then will show "Payment Gateways like "PayPal" and Again Click "Complete Order Button"
(7) Then PayPal webpage open and Again "Fill Name, Address, Mobile Number as we used after step 2 and then
(8) Click "Agree & Confirm button"
(9) PayPal will ask Login details
I don't know where you got this 9 steps to pay. I counted it in my site. there are only 4 steps, 1)Add to Cart, 2) Checkout, 3) Fill billing details, 4) Proceed to Paypal, login or pay with Credit Card.
Difference between Alidropship vs Dropshipping Stores payment gateway.
What do you mean Alidropship vs Dropshipping Stores? Aren't they the same?

I don't know where you got this 9 steps to pay. I counted it in my site. there are only 4 steps, 1)Add to Cart, 2) Checkout, 3) Fill billing details, 4) Proceed to Paypal, login or pay with Credit Card.

What do you mean Alidropship vs Dropshipping Stores? Aren't they the same?

I have mentioned only about Payment Method, All the dropshipping store payment procedure is very long and irritated included our store also. But when you purchase anything from Aliexpress or Alidropship then their payment procedure is simple and short.

Mar

I have mentioned only about Payment Method, All the dropshipping store payment procedure is very long and irritated included our store also. But when you purchase anything from Aliexpress or Alidropship then their payment procedure is simple and short.
I don't think it is that long and steps that are not necessary are included. After filling the contact information, the system don't ask it again contrary to your listed steps. Also. if you include everything in the steps, e. g. Click, Add to cart button, Click "Agree & Confirm button", PayPal will ask Login details, of course the steps will be many. You even included "Then PayPal webpage open and Again "Fill Name, Address, Mobile Number as we used after step 2" which is not true and highly exaggerated.

I don't think it is that long and steps that are not necessary are included. After filling the contact information, the system don't ask it again contrary to your listed steps. Also. if you include everything in the steps, e. g. Click, Add to cart button, Click "Agree & Confirm button", PayPal will ask Login details, of course the steps will be many. You even included "Then PayPal webpage open and Again "Fill Name, Address, Mobile Number as we used after step 2" which is not true and highly exaggerated.

For now Can you please try once and count the number of steps and select PayPal for order proceed.

Also, Have you compared Alidropship site vs our store payment procedure, which one is better ?

According to me we need simple payment gateway as alidropship using.

Mar

For now Can you please try once and count the number of steps and select PayPal for order proceed.

Also, Have you compared Alidropship site vs our store payment procedure, which one is better ?

According to me we need simple payment gateway as alidropship using.
That is exactly what I tried, select PayPal for order proceed, counted the steps before I replied to your post and I don't have to repeat what I said. Your number of steps is exaggerated and insulting the developers when you asked Why Alidropship team unable to improve this thing? In fairness to the developers, I don't think they will include something that is not necessary in the payment system.

That is exactly what I tried, select PayPal for order proceed, counted the steps before I replied to your post and I don't have to repeat what I said. Your number of steps is exaggerated and insulting the developers when you asked Why Alidropship team unable to improve this thing? In fairness to the developers, I don't think they will include something that is not necessary in the payment system.

You mean no need any kind of improvement and is insulting of developers?
Sorry to say but would like to inform you that everyone have different points of view, If you are satisfied then fine but I am not satisfied with this steps. Even as a customer also compared with others online platform but they don't use such kind of number of clicks.

If they will provide as like they are using then surely will increase number of orders because so many times PayPal payment failed due to some Restrictions/Currency issue and so on. As I faced alot of times.

Anyways thanks for your opinion.

Mar

You mean no need any kind of improvement and is insulting of developers?
Sorry to say but would like to inform you that everyone have different points of view, If you are satisfied then fine but I am not satisfied with this steps. Even as a customer also compared with others online platform but they don't use such kind of number of clicks.

If they will provide as like they are using then surely will increase number of orders because so many times PayPal payment failed due to some Restrictions/Currency issue and so on. As I faced alot of times.

Anyways thanks for your opinion.
Nobody is forcing you to use Paypal as the payment gateway. Paypal is not Alidropship, you don't ask Alidropship developers why they don't improve Paypal.

Yaros

Staff member
There is no point to compare AliDropship site and dropshipping stores. If you are selling digital products you obviously have less steps because you don't need to ask for a shipping address.

Step-by-step checkout process (like Click "Continue to Shipping Address", "Continue to Payment method") is much better and convenient for users comparing with the checkout page where all the fields are presented at once. For example, Shopify uses the same step-by-step structure.

btw, we are adding now a new 2checkout integration that will give you an option to have creditcard+PayPal payment option within one solution.

Direct Webstore

Last edited:
Nobody is forcing you to use Paypal as the payment gateway. Paypal is not Alidropship, you don't ask Alidropship developers why they don't improve Paypal.

Why I can't ask from developers ? Who are you ? I am forcing you ?
I am facing problem so it's my business to ask them so who are forcing you to involve this issue?
I don't have another option except PayPal for credit card payment for international transactions. So don't say repeatedly same thing "Don't ask developers"
If you don't have any issue so just do your business, it's my right to ask anything from anyone and they will give reply whatever the solution available. Might be possible I am wrong but talk in good manner as like professional.

Direct Webstore

Why I can't ask from developers ?
A developer already answered you above. "Yaros"

am facing problem so it's my business to ask them so who are forcing you to involve this issue?
This is a "Members Forum" and as members we reply to posts. That's what forums are all about. You seem to be a very angry and ignorant person. I suggest you write to support@alidropship.com if you only want replies exclusively from developers. But Like I said, a developer has already answered you above. I suggest you read it.

Might be possible I am wrong
Really?

but talk in good manner as like professional.
You need to try that yourself. At the moment you sound a bit like a petulant child.

There is no point to compare AliDropship site and dropshipping stores. If you are selling digital products you obviously have less steps because you don't need to ask for a shipping address.

Step-by-step checkout process (like Click "Continue to Shipping Address", "Continue to Payment method") is much better and convenient for users comparing with the checkout page where all the fields are presented at once. For example, Shopify uses the same step-by-step structure.

btw, we are adding now a new 2checkout integration that will give you an option to have creditcard+PayPal payment option within one solution.

Ok Yaros, Thanks for your reply. I am getting so many complaints from my customers, They are unable to proceed payment even I reached to Alidropship customer support regarding this issue but they said you should ask PayPal. Even I unable to receive both currencies together INR & USD just because of plugin setting so PayPal engineer informed us there is some technical setting if you can provide your developer contact number so we can guide them and can make able both options together because they need a technical person but as you know there is no contact number available so they can reach you directly.

In India another option available 2checkout and already registered but after submission all documents they rejected our request but don't know the exact reason, When I asked Alidropship customer support so they said 2checkout policy is very strict now a days.
I tried to find out the reason according to their policy and I thought we are selling "sexual products" also so may be this is a reason they rejected.but not 100% sure.

Direct Webstore

I am getting so many complaints from my customers,
It's strange that no one else does. Paypal payments are pretty much the same proceedure with every website, drop shipping ones and non drop shipping ones internet wide. Your target customers must be extemely pedantic and demanding ... unless of course you're exaggerating. (again)

A developer already answered you above. "Yaros"

This is a "Members Forum" and as members we reply to posts. That's what forums are all about. You seem to be a very angry and ignorant person. I suggest you write to support@alidropship.com if you only want replies exclusively from developers. But Like I said, a developer has already answered you above. I suggest you read it.

Really?

You need to try that yourself. At the moment you sound a bit like a petulant child.

No Dear, I am giving reply accordingly. Anyways thanks for your time also. Please give me a solution only.

Direct Webstore

Thanks Sweetness.

Please give me a solution only.
As far as Paypal is concerned. No solution is neccessary. You've exaggerated the process. No one else has this fabricated "complaint". And I simply do not believe that you have had "many complaints from customers". That's another total fabrication.

Also you really need to use a credit/debit card gateway in addition to Paypal. If you have problems doing that, then it's not the fault of the plugin or the developers. That's something you need to organise yourself ... like everyone else.

Mar

Why I can't ask from developers ? Who are you ? I am forcing you ?
You can ask the developers anytime, but if your question is about Paypal that they have nothing to do with, you are wasting your time. Who is me? I am just another member of the forum who have the right to correct false and exaggerated statements like yours.
I am facing problem so it's my business to ask them so who are forcing you to involve this issue?
You are just another funny member of this forum. You don't want opinions? do not post in the forum.

Thanks Sweetness.

As far as Paypal is concerned. No solution is neccessary. You've exaggerated the process. No one else has this fabricated "complaint". And I simply do not believe that you have had "many complaints from customers". That's another total fabrication.

Also you really need to use a credit/debit card gateway in addition to Paypal. If you have problems doing that, then it's not the fault of the plugin or the developers. That's something you need to organise yourself ... like everyone else.

All are fabricated according to you just because of the new issue for you. But I shared all my issue with Alidropship support and getting issue from last approx 2 months and continually contacting both Paypal as well as Ali Support. Anyways I can understand you don't have any solution only execpt to say Its fabricated, exaggeratin, strange, angry, ignorant person, like a petulant child, confused and so on....

I replied you ever in this language? Again thanks for your useless replies.
You must need to learn how to talk in forum first then reply to anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.