Logo disappears after Using SEO image optimizer from alidropship

kefaae

Hi,
my website logo disappear after using SEO image optimizer from alidropship.
I’m not sure if that the reason.
any advice?

thanks

chris37

Hi,
my website logo disappear after using SEO image optimizer from alidropship.
I’m not sure if that the reason.
any advice?

thanks
Try to reupload your logo, if this not fix your issue ,try to see if you can exlude your logo from the image optimized (I don't use this plugin so I can not be sure about it if you can exlude it)

kefaae

The website ok.
I add the SEO image optimizer plugin after that about minutes the logo disappear.
I delete it and upload it again, same story.
I just checked the library, I found the logo>> click on it! NO IMAGE!

i click on edit>> SEE NO THING EXCEPT THUMBNAIL.

chris37

The website ok.
I add the SEO image optimizer plugin after that about minutes the logo disappear.
I delete it and upload it again, same story.
I just checked the library, I found the logo>> click on it! NO IMAGE!
i click on edit>> SEE NO THING EXCEPT THUMBNAIL.
Deactivate cache plugin or any other optimized plugin you have, if this bring the logo back is just conflict with those plugin.

the_lyall

As this is a paid add-on I would email support@alidropship.com and ask them for help.

According to the add-on page, the image changes are permanent and no backups are taken (otherwise it would revert to those on uninstallation, like the Litespeed image optimisation does):

1601223198685.png

To me it sounds like your logo file is already optimised (in terms of file format) so when it's trying to optimise it again it's causing it to corrupt the file. That would explain why you can see the thumbnail in the gallery but not the full file. But that's just a guess without being able to inspect the file on the page itself. It could also be a caching issue, though I would expect that to affect more than just the one image if that was the case.

If there is a way to exclude certain images from being optimised, try that. Otherwise your best bet would be to email and wait for a reply from support (they are closed weekends and probably have a backlog to catch up with on Mondays).

kefaae

As this is a paid add-on I would email support@alidropship.com and ask them for help.

According to the add-on page, the image changes are permanent and no backups are taken (otherwise it would revert to those on uninstallation, like the Litespeed image optimisation does):

View attachment 13002

To me it sounds like your logo file is already optimised (in terms of file format) so when it's trying to optimise it again it's causing it to corrupt the file. That would explain why you can see the thumbnail in the gallery but not the full file. But that's just a guess without being able to inspect the file on the page itself. It could also be a caching issue, though I would expect that to affect more than just the one image if that was the case.

If there is a way to exclude certain images from being optimised, try that. Otherwise your best bet would be to email and wait for a reply from support (they are closed weekends and probably have a backlog to catch up with on Mondays).

Thank you all for respond. Sorry tor those need more info about the issue coz cant providing more explanation!
I’m gonna contact the support and see.

Thank you all

specially The_lyall

chris37

Thank you all for respond. Sorry tor those need more info about the issue coz cant providing more explanation!
I’m gonna contact the support and see.

Thank you all

specially The_lyall
With the explanation you gave? Good luck :)