Location of CSS entry for email, phone number & currency

Direct Webstore

Anyone know where in the style.css to change the colour of the email, phone number & currency text in the header? (see attached pic) . Just can't find it.

email-phone.jpg

BogdanGNB

".top-header__contact" for email and phone number and ".dropdown_currency .dropdown-toggle" for currency.
Add css property "color" for them.

:)

Direct Webstore

Like I said .. bit rusty with this and stuffing it up ... what's wrong with this? Won't work. Do you know how to correct it? Trying to change it to white.

.top-header__contact {
color: #ffffff;
text-align: right;
margin: 4px 0 0; }

Direct Webstore

Still having problems though .. the currencies in the dropdown are all white on a white background and I'm still trying to work it out..

email-phone003.jpg

alioop

Make sure you use a custom css plugin if you haven't already, as any updates will overide your changes if you edit the theme files directly.

And if you made some mistakes, they can be reverted easily.

alioop

Time to start from scratch
Don't really need to. Just download the latest (or matching version) of the theme files, copy and replace the original modification you made and you be good to go.

Unless, you made too many changes all over the place, just replace the actual file.

edit:

Oh. Didnt notice they have it there. That is possible if the theme itself have it. I dont know if it's by the theme file itself, but i find it strange it isn't included in the customization section, which usually all theme does.

Found it.
3f9dd0b47f748265e7c8879114be4a88.png

https://gyazo.com/3f9dd0b47f748265e7c8879114be4a88

But i usually use a plugin to handle it since i can control stuff better.

Direct Webstore

Thatb "Additional CSS" doesn't work. Will try the place in the Head section.

Yeah ... have made HEAPS of changes all over the place ... :(

Direct Webstore

Yeah ... works in the Head CSS section, but I don't trust it to stay there if the plugin itself is updated. I'll take your advice and get a 3rd party CSS plugin. Still have to work out the currency dropdown text being white too though. Trial and error I guess :)