Live sales notification?? Check out what i found to solve your problem

Nor

Check it out. You guys really want that live sales notifications to provide social proof and trust. I know such a feature would be fantastic and shopify has something like this called Fomo or notify.

But since we don't have shopify, don't sweat it cause i found a wordpress plugin that will do just what you want.

Its called "Herd Effect". In fact, you can create 1000s of fake notifications and add time delays and etc to it. Its a really powerful plugin. It costs $29 USD to buy but trust me, i think you will definitely settle for it. In fact the wordpress plugin launched Aug 23rd so its been out for 2.5 months and they are adding crazy new features week after week as users requests as well. Using the plugin wisely, you can time your notifications so your not spamming the client whos browsing your website. Keep in mind you will want to have 100s or 1000s of diff notifications because some clients may browse for a very long time or might even return to the site. That means your notifcations must look unique and different to give off that your a busy website. Not only that but you would have to make the loop long enough to not cause clients to question its legitimacy.

here is the link.

https://codecanyon.net/item/herd-effect-fake-notifications-that-stimulate-user-action/17537611

The Dropper

Since it show fake notifications that we already prepared , then it would be easy to built it myself , not too much code in this case .

Nor

Nice! Have you already tried it?

not yet, im gonna buy most this plugin along with other software this black friday coming up. Hope to get these products on sale if i can.

Will either update this thread or make a new one describing it in detail

dezigna

Yeah I know it's paid but i thought it was connected to actual sales of an item.

--edit--

Actually it shows recent real orders. That's something we want Yaros.

merten

This is a nice plugin going to try it. So this is what the big sites like agoda and booking.com are using.

Nor

Update:

I bought the plugin a few days ago, it works as intended and i space out the fake notifications to not bombard the user and to make him/her leave my site. FYI, my site is not ready yet but im putting everything together slowly so i have no revenue numbers to share with you guys to show the difference does it make using the plugin or not. Anyway heres what the plugin control panel looks like

Attachments

• screencapture.png
    screencapture.png
    89.3 KB · Views: 66

Nello

I have made a custom script on my server (with some extra tables in mysql to randomize the cities) using a slight customised version of "Alert Notice Boxes" (a free WP Plugin).

If anybody is interested, let me know. :)

For a beer can be yours! :D

ad.png

ferreira2u

Please send me this plugin/script

Ferreira2u@gmail.com.

One sugestion, use the name of user, country/city and product info, randomic of the comments... this info Will be more real

Last edited:

Nor

Honestly if i see it on any webstore i will think its a fraud store.

Some people are smart and know its fake (depending how frequently you use the notifications), but most people are stupid and don't know better.

Same thing applies to countdown timers. I used to be an idiot and think because the countdown timer ended, the sale was over so i would hurry up and buy. Most cases the countdown timer just resets every time you revisit the page and or visit the page from your same ip from a diff browser. Sometimes the timer is smart enough to track your ip and make you think it really will end. But as soon as you get on a vpn and change your ip, the countdown timer resets cause its a different ip. You live and you learn through mistakes. Thats why everytime i see countdown timers i try all of the above to really see if its fake or not.

You learn alot when you read up on black hat world and go through alot of stupidity over the years. If you want to target gullible people, target your ads to blonde people.

Reactions: Yan