Latest Marketing - FB Chatbot, Website Notification and etc

Liang

Hi all,

Recently, I visited some website and found their marketing strategies are genius.

1. Is to get fb followers to sign up for your chatbot and you can pop them anytime you want. It is so cool as resolve the FB organic reach issue.
2. Is to allow your website visitors to click "notification" as shown in the attachment. So they can notify you anytime they want.

Anyone has any ideas on how to achieve it?

Attachments

• Notification.JPG
    Notification.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 23

davesweney

I just added a tool that helps with this...There are services out there, but the one I chose was a one-time payment and I will be incorporating it into all my stores (no limits on websites, only subscriber limit of 15,000)...Once I get it set up will let you know here how it works...Definitely the marketing method of the future...Messenger is a way to get offers immediately to your customers, and open rates are extremely high compared to emails...You can also set up sales funnels, lead funnels, offer coupons, etc.

jubran

It's a good technique. However, from my experience, people nowadays are dodging all those promotion and scarcity so I like to keep it simple. But if you want to use this, try ReCart, it works great but works for Shopify and WooCommerce.

Liang

I just added a tool that helps with this...There are services out there, but the one I chose was a one-time payment and I will be incorporating it into all my stores (no limits on websites, only subscriber limit of 15,000)...Once I get it set up will let you know here how it works...Definitely the marketing method of the future...Messenger is a way to get offers immediately to your customers, and open rates are extremely high compared to emails...You can also set up sales funnels, lead funnels, offer coupons, etc.

Thank you for you sharing. Could you mind to share with us the website notification name? Or we just wait for your latest update. :)

Liang

It's a good technique. However, from my experience, people nowadays are dodging all those promotion and scarcity so I like to keep it simple. But if you want to use this, try ReCart, it works great but works for Shopify and WooCommerce.

Thank you for your advice. Thanks for the recommendation as well.