Last remaining questions

Goji

Hi there!

I have spent the last few months researching dropshipping. The Alidropshipping plugin seems to be the best option for me and I am planning to creat my website next week.
However, there are a few questions that I still have and I hope someone can please answer them:

1. Can I use any theme? I know that the plugin comes with a theme but I have looked on themeworld and found one that is more suitable for my niche. Is there anything I have to consider before buying a theme from themeworld?

2. How many stores can I open up with one plugin?

3. What to do with price flactuations? I am a Aliexpress customer myself and have tested out numerous products so I know that prices can fluctuate extremly. Is there an option to get a notification in case one products price increases and I might end up paying more than the customer who buys over me website?

4. Can you recommend a good hosting website with free SSL certificate?

5. Would you consider a .Net website. I really want to have this particular name but only .Net is available.

6. What if a product is not available over ali anymore? Does it sync with the plugin and show up on the website?

Thank you in advance for anyone helping out!

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

1. You get two plugin versions with your purchase. You need to use our themes if you choose original AliDropship plugin. You can use Woo themes if you select AliDropship Woo plugin. Here is the difference between these two versions.

2. One plugin license is valid for one domain.

3. The plugin can update prices automatically.

4. Take a look at our hosting solution. It comes with free SSL.

5. It does not matter what domain name you have.

6. Yes, you can set the option to send such items to draft.

Goji

Hi, I bought the silver hosting plan two days ago but have not received a confirmation or any info yet. Can you let me know asap?

Yaros

Staff member
Hi, I bought the silver hosting plan two days ago but have not received a confirmation or any info yet. Can you let me know asap?
Please contact me on Skype yarosnevsky or PM your email.