It takes me up to 2-3 hours to order products on Aliexpress

anonymous1971

Sometimes it takes me up to 15 times to get the order done customers purchased on my site and i have to purchase them on Ali.

See attachment.........7 out of 10 times it shows the airplane and stucks
3 out of 10 it asks to put the address in manually

what i have tried to solve this

Not Firefox because the ali dropship extension is not in firefox available
updated chrome to the latest version
shut down all other extensions

all did not work.

Since we have a lot of orders it sometimes takes me a half day just to order goods from ali......and now i am sick and tired of it.

Someone any clue or how to solve it?

Attachments

• ali issue 1.PNG
    ali issue 1.PNG
    72.9 KB · Views: 34
  • ali issue 2.PNG
    ali issue 2.PNG
    74 KB · Views: 34

merten

Got the same issue lately, its processing very slowly on different browser. When I cancel it an try to process again for the 2nd time it works most of the time.

anonymous1971

"got huge problems with ali for a week now, cant click 'confirm & pay', mby after 10 refreshes i can click this button"

Yes me too...I did not mention this but got this issue also.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Sometimes it takes me up to 15 times to get the order done customers purchased on my site and i have to purchase them on Ali.

See attachment.........7 out of 10 times it shows the airplane and stucks
3 out of 10 it asks to put the address in manually

what i have tried to solve this

Not Firefox because the ali dropship extension is not in firefox available
updated chrome to the latest version
shut down all other extensions

all did not work.

Since we have a lot of orders it sometimes takes me a half day just to order goods from ali......and now i am sick and tired of it.

Someone any clue or how to solve it?
got huge problems with ali for a week now, cant click 'confirm & pay', mby after 10 refreshes i can click this button..
Please PM me your domain name and WP login credentials with the link to the orders - I will check this issue out.

anonymous1971

I think I have the "weird" solution to this issue.

When you switch to the global site instead of the translated site the problem is solved.

global.PNG

anonymous1971

I do all the orders in incognito mode nowadays and yes....must go to the global site when done a batch of orders. But rather open global site once then to do all day ordering. I have saved 30 hours a week with this "weird" unconventional solution.

I find some errors while placing orders.
Dispite my configuration is in EUR, all the orders appear to be in USD. I have to change it in all orders.
My adress book easily comes to its limit and the button "delete all adresses" it doesn't do its part.
I have been entering orders manually. Can someone help me please??

the_lyall

I find some errors while placing orders.
Dispite my configuration is in EUR, all the orders appear to be in USD. I have to change it in all orders.
My adress book easily comes to its limit and the button "delete all adresses" it doesn't do its part.
I have been entering orders manually. Can someone help me please??

I raised a support ticket about the USD thing last month and was told they can't/won't fix that. They say it's not possible but it must be as it changes it to USD to place the order...

"The devs checked the issue and at the moment they tell that technically they are not able to change the currency on Aliexpress when the order is placed. I am sorry about that. If they find a roundabout at some moment, they will add it to the plugin and release it in the update."